Reviews for Men Who are on the Brink of Second Childhood: Neji
Tsujitani chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Lol, that was actually pretty hilarious! And cute. :) But I just have to say: Lee outsmarting Neji? No... lol.
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Cute. I liked it.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really really love your NejiTen fics! XD All of them are very hilarious :) Write more!

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
lol great story. loved it
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Lol...for a second there... Every Hyuugas thought Neji is gay
Luv Tenten XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
that was so should become a writter
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hahaha I like it when Neji is soooo pissed! However, it seems that Tenten is a bit toooo dense here! I wonder if that's too OOC? Anyway, all I can say is " You've done it again" *thumbs up* Seriously, you're so good in making stories! _ Well, keep up the good work and please continue writing NejiTen fanfics!
OasisSerenity chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love how Neji asked Hiashi for help, that was so funny! Great story!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
*sigh* poor Neji and the confusion of his gender!
naash chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lol neji is so sneaky and smooth lol and tenten just plays along like the good girl she is. :) great story
woofyy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
HAHAHAHA! it was so hilarious when hiashi was asking tenten about neji's feelings towards her and if she knew about it, and how she said he said it to everyone else AHAHAHAH! what a huge misunderstanding xD it's hilarious D keep up the good work and efforts D good luckies with your future stories!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
hehehe nice story.
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Funny. :D
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Made me laugh so hard! I love Negi! So cute! XD
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I read this story years ago. ( I'm sorry, I've said that about a lot of your stories) But I remembered it and immediately added it to my favorites. Once again, you've done an excellent job.