Reviews for Turning Through the Years
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005 good...
Molly W chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
wow! that was very good! you and me have got to talk.

Hermionelookslikeme chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow! I loved this story, I had goosebumps all over, It really touched me!
Gaia chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That was really good and really disturbing. Mostly because of the seeming apathy on Molly's side. Good though, you're a good writer.
Penelope-Featherstone not signed i chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Very good! Very sad. I love Les Miserables. (I was listening to my soundtrack just this morning) I've been thinking of doing a On My Own songfic with Ginny thinking about Harry. Fits, don't you think?
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
sad...but really good...*sobs* i cried
marzoog chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
wow, that was really good, sad yes,but very good. You know I was singing the song the whole time cause I love that play, book, and the movie's ok. You now have that song stuck in my head.
Pinpoint too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Oh my gosh, I think this is your best work so far, and the song really fits...
Starling chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Wonderful! You captured the essence of Molly here. "Turning" fits in wonderfully. Great job!
Catherine E. Grant chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Love it but it nearly made me cry! Oh, it's beautiful.
Megara-Eileen chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
It's really thought of doing a song from a Les job. _
Chasiemasie chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
It's an amazing story :) You're very talented...being able to write fanfiction WELL is an awesome thing :) Keep it up! *G*
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
awwww! That is SO sad, i got chills...i love les miserables, and it fits SO welll...this is amazing! (Molly Weasley rocks, I love her as a character!) Keep writing, this is fantastic! And sad!
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Wow. That was really well written. That was so sad, and exactly how Molly would act. I can litterally picture that perfectly in my head. That was really good. I wish I could say more, but I don't know how to describe it. I'm adding it to my favorites
Ker-rin chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Hey, that was kewl. Hehe.