Reviews for Tie Me to the Future
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 39 . 8/2/2014
This is totally unrelated to this chapter but...
Why did Kagome's mother send her off to Yusuke? I really don't understand it
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Omigawd! Sesshy-chan just pulled a Casino Royale and freaking tricked Kagome bigtime!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
You've got to love Sesshy-chan... Oh, him and his stoic...ness...?
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I have to admit that I wasn't overly impressed in the beginning but that completely changed when the fight began! Damn, you're fantastic!
im ur misconception chapter 199 . 7/22/2014
This is an amazing story. I fell so in love with it TK-san.. But I am sad that it isn't updated any more.. This has a lot of depths to it htat make it so worth reading over and over..I hope one day you can find yourself in the creative mood and come back and work on it some more.
melissa chapter 199 . 7/18/2014
Omg please you have to finish this story. Its taken me 3 days to read it and i just have to know whats happens to kagome. Did she ever get her happily ever after? Please please finish it
Kit Kit L chapter 199 . 5/2/2014
Fantastic story. I feel that around the parts where you were filling in the character's backgrounds it got a little slow but in my opinion that is an expected moment in fanfictions. I wish there were more to this I would have loved to see the end of your plots in this story. It is incredibly well planned and the few times I though you may have unintentionally created a plot hole you turned it right back around and made it a plot twist. Thank you for creating such an interesting story I have truly enjoyed reading it.
lonelylulaby chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Ha ha ha ha, really Kagome? Second chamber revised? Lol, died

Ja
lonelylulaby chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Lol, I would hate to be as clumsy as Kagome. I would scarcely leave my house for fear that something would happen to me
lonelylulaby chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Meh, it seems a little jumpy, but I think its cause your setting up the story
lonelylulaby chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Aiya poor Kags, I dont know what o would do if my mom just left me at a relatives house with no if ands or buts about it
lonelylulaby chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I forgot all about this scene. I knew Kagome became his advisor just forgot when
lonelylulaby chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Hello again, I am starting from the beginning and plan to review every chapter. You were the first fanfiction author I have ever read that had a story in the 100's. I think you had said you were getting sucked into the world of Naruto and I don't know if you even like fan fiction anymore but I have a story you would enjoy. "In the cold of space you find the heat of Suns" its on adultfanfiction too, it's very good and reminded me of your story with multiple plots going on. Also her original work is good as well.

Weep, off I go into adventure. Ja
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 199 . 9/26/2013
Awesome fic... I've been hooked on it for days. I can't wait to find out what happens next
Riddle Wraith chapter 58 . 9/2/2013
I stopped reading here last time, so I'll review here. First of all, I love this so far. That's definitely a good thing for me too, because usually I hate OC's as a rule, but I really like yours. In fact, I can't even find the most minute desire to hate them like I do for any other OC. They add to the story, and they don't make it about themselves. I look forward to reading further. :) Therefore, I'm going to do it. _
2,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »