Reviews for Topsy Turvey: Part 3
come on continue i like the characters already plz plz plz plz plz come on oh wait now i'm begging *thinks about it* what ever come on finish the story have drizzt bang the elf whatever wait no really make him have sex with the elf come on it says romance for a reason just continue the story... i'll be your best friend *beats eyelashes innocently than gets on her knees* i'm beggin you just finish the f***ing story *smiles innocently again* oh love your FR stuff :)
It's been 8 years PLZ update PLEASE man now I'm begging well would you be so kind as to update it would make my day
how often do you upload
mamasatan27 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Update soon!
Lisa chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Wow. I must say- it was amazing! I really like Kylia, Tarion and Shandra- and Drizzt naturally ;) and I hope that someday I'll know how they come together, how the parents will take that all and all the other things that you may write! Thx for publishing this great story. (PS: Topsy Turvey? Did I miss something? Topside Journey?)
Yulandia chapter 15 . 2/13/2011
WOW! I just read this whole trilogy in one sitting. What a crazy story - sucked me right in and what a ride! :) I really like the D&D feel of this. They are likely riding into thier most scray adventure yet! I like your characters, and how they get along. Love Kylia - she's jsut so raw and genuine - says what's on her mind and seems to deeply care about her brother. I'm hoping all goes well for all.

I do hope you get a chance to dust off those plot bunnies and return to this one day soon.

Hope all is well with you. :)

Alti'uin chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
I just finished reading all three stories and I love them. I have to ask though; why Topsy Turvey as the Title? Please update A.S.A.P.
Changechild chapter 15 . 6/17/2008
Yay cool! but I've been waiting for the next biy for ages! come on!
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
vary god right more pleasee
pcy-623 chapter 15 . 4/2/2007
great story keep it up

the only concern i have is that you seem to mix up to, too, and two all the time and that is quite distracting...
Jjvalour chapter 15 . 3/10/2007
YAH! Update
kat chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Really love your stories! Brill! I can't wait for the rest of this one!
Jeremy chapter 15 . 2/22/2007
atta girl
mooglequeen chapter 15 . 2/18/2007
I'm so glad that you updated. This series is probably my favorite drizzt stories on Please continue if you can.
pwderflower chapter 15 . 2/16/2007
Finally! I've been waiting so long for you to start writing again! Please add the next chapter soon.