Reviews for Chiaroscuro
too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
lovely. there arent words to describe this sotry. well done
Liana-chan chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
That was amazing! Such a great story. I like Galahad and Gawain together a lot, but I'd never before thought of them getting together because of a relationship one of them had with someone else. And I love the banter between everyone; you captured the knights' personalities perfectly. Lovely ending line as well. Extremely well done.
Renn chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
Wow. Just wow. This story was just incredibly good! Well-written, plausible and interesting, along with a great characterization. Well done! Loved it!
GladiatorGirl23 chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
this was a great story! i just loved it at the end when gawain ended up with the hawk...poor gally got those nightmares back though. cant wait for the next story! do you have a collection of them on the internet or is this yer first one?
crystalblood chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
thank you for writing this story...and they will all live eternally, in our hearts, and in our minds.
ImALittlePuddleDuck chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
i do so love the way you write, i always feel like im gonna burst with a thousand different emotions, in a good way!

hope to read more of you stuff soon
Camreyn chapter 8 . 5/20/2005
Beautiful last lines. So sorry it ended... I really enjoyed this story. Write more please! All the best, C.
crystalblood chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
hm, that line about there being no fury like gawain's...that was funny. i also like how even though they got so close, tristan still remains much of an enigma to galahad. this, of course, promises great things to come...i hope?
Camreyn chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
Galahad doesn't just mean the Romans, does he? Tristan too is a short lived, but brightly burning flame!
cerasi1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
Hehe, excellent.

Lovely last words, too. I particularly enjoyed that.

Though I can't help but feel there's something not-quite-finished in the Galahad/Tristan saga.

Am I right or is that just wishful thinking? :)

I suppose I'll just wait and find out.

Camreyn chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
Seems like Gawain and Galahad have got some stuff sorted out, although I can't believe it will be a slow ride from here. Will Tristan give up Galahad that easily? All the best, C.
NiteStar chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
This is really good! Interesting triangle. Can't wait to read more.
Camreyn chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
Another beautiful chapter! Simply amazing how you have included all these emotions in turmoil! i especially liked Tristan's comment about the caged hawk and freedom. That one was a beauty! Update soon please! C.
op chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
i love this so much its just so bloody amazing, and someone needs to give dagonet a hug!
GladiatorGirl23 chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
wow,! i love this! please update soon!