Reviews for The Chase
snowecat chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Wow, hardly anyone knows about Phantasm. WYRD movie though. I never figured out why the Tall Man was doing all that weird stuff. Or why he wanted the kid so bad. It got stranger as the movies went on. I should check out the last one really and see if that ends it all. With horror you never quite know. The ending was a little fast, this could have gone on for a bit longer for my tastes. All in all, very good.
Morrolan chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
I like this. :-)
john chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
i like it a lot and just found and hope you expaand it
Bobboky chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
nice work, i for one would not mind more
FairyQilan chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
You have to write a sequel. Make it a round robin. Do one 'job', and let someone else do the next. Put it on XanderZone. It'll be fun.
silverkitcat chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
What is this a crossover with? Is Reggie alright? How will they stop the creep? Keep going!
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Whilst you deserve some cudos for originality, your handling of the work is very sloppy. Do not think in terms of a movie or a television show. Think in terms of a novel. Changes in POV (especailly ones that drastic, you do not change from first to third person throught course of a work at ALL. It can change in a partial 3rd person perspective, but not as you have it set up here) and Flashbacks do NOT need to be blatantly told, though flashbacks often recieve a timecode or a reference to how far back the events occured. Furthermore, please learn to use the Chaptering function, it is there for a reason and there is no good excuse for not using it. The telephone conversation is also very poorly handled. Honestly? I think you need to read more actual literary works. Also, if it is indeed set durring his excursion between Season 3 and 4, he would not be on good that good terms with Cordelia, mostly in reference to "Lover's Walk". Finally, "Wills" is a fanon Bunny that needs to die. Please don't use it. Ever. Again.

And no, this is not a flame, this is simply a review that happens to be negative. I don't hate you, nor is this a personal attack of any sort. Nor am I jealous of your talents. And just because it's fanfiction does not give you a free excuse to ignore the problems mentioned.
ckk chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
this story is really nice and i dont recognize the other storyline from anything. it is really good keep working on it
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Interesting story so far. Looking forward to the next bit.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
interesting story, please update
RTds9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Ok I like the story but I can't place the I do have an update soon so I can tell if I have it right.