Reviews for Transience
Nanuk chapter 1 . 3/26
Love the insight here - beautifully done! The ending feels a bit rushed (the paragraph before the last), but it wraps up great. Well done!
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I loved this. I have a best friend, and I'm married. I love her as much as I love him, and no matter how much time passes, we are still soul mates. No sex needed. She is as much my other half as he is.
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Different. But nice. Then again... I know little of Kronos' character. I really need to watch more Highlander...

the interaction between Kronos and Methos was well written and interesting to read.

I can see where this started as a Slash story, even knowing this ISN'T slash. Nice job.
FanLass chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is one of the best Methos - Kronos stories I have ever read. The story development, the dialog, the charter development was stunning. I loved it! Congrats truly a great story.

Bonnie
Merrie chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I've been on a nostalgic Highlander bent and I must say I'm glad I found this little ficlet. I enjoyed it quite a lot even though it made me sad because of what happened next in the series. Very well done. It's not every fic that presses the notion that Methos and Kronos were perhaps the best of friends for over a thousand years. Nicely done.

-Merrie
Karakin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow this was an amzing story great job
Shadow chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I love this fic. Then again I love all stories with Methos and Kronos as friends and brothers. I liked the point about how Kronos named Methos, maybe you could write a story about that. It would certainly be a good read.
Richefic chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
An interesting dynamic. You have given much more depth their relationship than the series managed to do. I wonder how Mac would react to the idea that he was a replacement for Kronos!
Starcat3579 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
wow this is really great... is there more?
amura chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
another great methos story :)

very well done, and so sad! keep up the great stories!
KiwiClover chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow, this really makes one look at the Horseman episodes in a more tragic light. I never thought I would ever come close to "understanding" Kronos, but I can admire the way you enabled the reader to see how such love and affection could exist between these two characters. Wonderful job, my friend. Bravo!
SC chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I like both versions (so sue me skimmed this one!) but i liked. this fic has a great flow, good pacing and a very entersting look into the relationships of the horsemen.