Reviews for Obscured by Clouds
ellameno chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
awwwww... this was the perfect story... and I think you've got me hooked on pink Floyd. I don't even know how that happened. *shrug*

awesome story! I love it so much!
DarkPixel chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
That is really cute. I loved it.
hpfangirl029358 chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
good i really love ti
Rhana chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
Wow...I loved this story because it was so...believable. It was more..comfrtable, you know?

Keep writing, I'm expecting more stories like this from you! ;D

~Rhana
Aicosu chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
I am now addicted to Pink Floyd, whom I've never listen to before now. Awsome story, it was light, wich is a relief to some other DS fics. Ty for the great story.
KawaiiPuchiko chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
AWW!
amarishka chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
its ok, but the begining is kinda, well, not so good, but keep it up!
outlawarcher chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
DOODES GREATNESS stoopid mockin preps BAGURK like u r greatness
DragonGirl chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
3..2..1..*awws with a crowd of DxS fans* :3 this is soo beautiful and very powerful. great story! D
Vancome chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
Wow...just finished this. All I can say is WOW. Yor a great writer and you got in the DannyxSam in there without going too far out of character. I applaud your efforts and say : KEEP WRITING!
Virginia chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
I just finished it and wanted to say how much I absolutely loved this story! You're a great writer and I heart Pink Floyd. . . This story made my day.

No one told you when to run...
IDoNotJudge chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
:D :D :D More please!
Eternity's Shadow chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
SO cute and fluffy! I love it! I as going "AWW!" the whole chapter! I love this story! continue soon please!
TaijiyaSango2498 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
aw...that was so sweet...I love Pink Floyd...Dark Side of the Moon is really good. Anyways, I'm gonna go finish this!
Ghostboy227 chapter 6 . 6/4/2005