Reviews for blah
KnightInShiningWhatever chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Ok, I'm hoping you don't mean it that way, but what James is doing is sexual assault. He should go to prison for this. I'm sure this is a great story but that is really not cool and it's not a joke. He is literally emotionally and physically abusing Lily. Seeing as this is a story about James an Lily I assume they get together eventually, but this is not a healthy progression, from what I've read so far this looks more like Stockholm Syndrome than love.
goldensnitch chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
ok one thing its GRYFINNDOR LOL not gryfonndor
marinka chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
It is such a great story and I really wish you come back to finish it. Did they get back together or was it too much in the end?
Thesa chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I love your fanfics title. It's perfect for your story.
raingold chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
I know It's a bit of a long shot but please update. I really want to know the rest. Pweaaaaaaase. (::) Have a cookie for inspiration.
fan of blah chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
OMG you know a bunch of people want to read more. so PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE finish this story. or update PLEASEEEEE. It stopped at SUCH a good part
goldensnitch chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
MY GOD THIS STORY IS AWESOME! WHY dont u FINISH IT though?! A BUNCH OF PPL HAVE READ IT AND MOST LIKED IT. CAN U PLEASE UPDATE IT?
lexygirl0 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Is this story ever going to be finished?
Vitzy chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
Oh god...this story is an emotional roller coaster.

Dammit James just love her already!
Paula M chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
Hey! It has been awhile that you had post the last chapter, hasn't it? Please, post a note to let us know if you are writing the story or have a plan for when it will be continued.

Ow, this chapter 18 was just perfect! I liked your writing in it. The final scene between Lily and James was so full of emotion that even before I've finished the reading, I had already imagineted James crying... He needed, it seems...

Ah, I don't like very much the scenes of the other pairs. For me if it was just Lily and James' it would be better, but ok.

And please, forget about this project of rewriting the whole story. We can't wait!

So, please, please, please, post chapter 19!

Kisses from Brazil! (and sorry about my poor english)
Bubs No. 2 chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
Oh my god. Brilliant. You're an amazing writer. Update soon? Yeah?
Rndmprsnlily chapter 18 . 5/13/2011
It's been over a year; are you doing this story or not?
sandra maria chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
I NEED THIS FICK TO GO ON *-*
kavictoria chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...You HAVE to update soon! This is so amazing! Btw, I totally think that you should finish the story before rewriting the old chapters.
kavictoria chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
Absolutely the best fanfic that I have ever read. Actually one of the best stories in general that I have ever read. Please keep this story going!
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »