Reviews for lock the door!
clarisse romero chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
jakie słodkie :)
aww. uwielbiam
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Just going to point out that this belongs in the bloody MOVIE section, not the books section. You should know this for fucks sake.
MaddieGaines chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Lol is all I can say
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Cuteness fluff! awesome
Kittensbreath chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Ooh...I love it! A royal scandal. Hehe...
SexayPirate chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was awesome! So sweet...I've read all of your stories and I really loved them.
lotrobsession chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hreat...just some capitalization problems... _
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Sweet! I liked it a lot! They should lock the door. ;-D Always Hopeful
Naseka chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
It's cute. I bet Mia would have gone off to tell Lilly.
Rane Sakura chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hello, lottle obsessions! I just read your story. It's not bad. I was starting to feel worry because I thought that Mia would get angry. Well, anyway, please update soon.
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Cute! Very nice and funny!
Kayjaylc chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh darn, did I enjoy! ;)

I love busted stories... And you did it just so cute...I was awwing all the time. ;)

Good one, keep 'em coming. :-P

Hugs,

Kayjay
aserene chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aww I love it! So cute!
rosefg chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This was a gorgeous one-shot, particular the idea behind it. I know I would pass out should I walk in on any such thing, but I'm glad Mia forgave them - seeing the funny side behind it. In that respect, it was lovely to see how happy she was for them - thirty years is a mighty long time!

I particularly loved the lines; “’course you can, I wont tell anyone your dark little secret”, she smiled. Lilly would love this one.

“and Amelia”, said Clarisse, realising the mischievous glint in her granddaughters eyes “ not even Lilly”.

That made me laugh - they both know each other so well, and that was clearly evident in this story. Fantastic - I loved it :-)
twisted-coil chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Cute! That made me laugh... :o) And she's so going to tell Lily anyway...