Reviews for More Than That
Terpsichore92 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I love it! And I thought the ending line was really funny. Maybe you could do a second chapter... ya know? The exact same scene from Luke's POV? It's just a suggestion cuz I really like this story and wouldn't mind seeing more...
J.Stone chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Great job so far. Looking forward to more.
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Pretty cute.
daviderl31 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Really liked this. It's too bad we can't know their thoughts on the show, but this is the next best thing.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Loved this so much
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh, this is really great. The scene is one of my favourites, and I like your intake things that happened afterwards. Really great job!
Lenina Crowne chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aww, that was so sweet. I definitely like to believe something along those lines was going on in her head during that scene. :D
Tears4Chris chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
update please maybe u could put more in the storsy
Bimadabomi chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I loved it, very sweet! I've been wishing for a fic covering this scene, hehe. You did it very well! I always wondered how she got back home after that. )
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Hi you! I loved this short journey into Lorelai's mind. I wholeheartedly encourage more between-the-scenes stories like this. You're a good writer and I always enjoy what you write.
longlivelukeandlorelai chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Aw, cute! This is a great little story. Are you adding more?
presssecretary chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
“You bet.”

Swoon. This was a really sweet little follow up and I loved it. Wonderful job portraying how confused Lorelai probably felt then. Poor thing.
sosmitten chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Very nice! I like that it's in first person. It feels more personal that way. Thanks for sharing this.
pen2starshollow chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I liked that very much. I love how you had Luke say "you bet" like in PF. Very cute.