Reviews for Back To You
Ottsel Cath chapter 9 . 1/26
Loved this chapter! Loved the gore and all. This really introduces us to Jak II's Jak and to why he started acting that way. I think I could've read an entire story about that two-year gap in the game if you wrote one!
Ottsel Cath chapter 8 . 1/26
I just love how Keira and Jak always get interrupted by something! his is a nice wink to the games! I also love that we get to see Keira's story in Haven City. I feel like the game lacked of these kind of details! :)
Ottsel Cath chapter 7 . 1/17
Well, this story sure has a lot of gore, but it makes it great. I like how this chapter kind of all explained what we were clueless about in the actual game. We knew Jak was tortured, but showing how he lost his humanity just helps with the plot of the game. Bravo!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 1/17
When you say JK romance please tell me you mean Just Kidding
Ottsel Cath chapter 6 . 1/17
Great chapter, I love how we get to know about Carla, but not Keira! And I also love how Keira is breaking the stereotypes according to gender!
Ottsel Cath chapter 5 . 1/17
What I like about this chapter is that Jak is between his young self and his Jak 2 self which means he's innocent and naive, but he's starting to catch on! Great chapter!
Ottsel Cath chapter 4 . 1/17
I like how Carla is so subtle about her real identity, but when you know about who she is, what she says is pretty much ironic, really. I love that we got to see a bit of Keira's POV at first!
Ottsel Cath chapter 3 . 1/17
Alright! I loved that chapter and I love Sorus. His character is awesome and it's a bit because of himi that Jak survived prison, so he's kind of a big deal! There were some parts where I felt disgusted, but that's what makes this story special. Nothing is held back and you say exactly what you wanna say, which I love!
Ottsel Cath chapter 2 . 1/17
That chapter was a nice way to introduce the city and how different it looks from Sandover. It was also a great explaining of the events of the beginning of the second game, which is my favorite, by the way. I guess this is one of the reasons why I fell in love with this story!
Ottsel Cath chapter 1 . 1/17
I decided to re-read this story and to review every chapter, because it deserves it! This story is so amazing! This chapter was great, it really sets up the emotion of the story between Jak and Keira! :D I believe this is also the only journal entry in this story, right? I don't remember reading more!
Ottsel Cath chapter 45 . 12/20/2016
I might be, like, ten years late, but I just read this entire story in the matter of a day and I absolutely loved every part of it! I love how you imagined and described Jak's two years in prison. It helped to understand the plot of the rest of the story so much! Jak was definitely darker and more evil than in the game, but I loved every part of it. We never really got to see Jak's feelings except for hatred and anger in the game and I loved how you described the battle he's had with his inner self. That was an amazing story and I am thrilled to read the sequel! :D
TheRedPotato chapter 45 . 12/7/2016
That was the longest. Fucking fanfict I have ever readXD
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Just saying, I recognize your reference. The prison scene with the newbies was taken from The Shawshank Redemption.
Snowball chapter 45 . 5/30/2016
i love this fanfic but some parts pissed me off and some made me laugh also when everyone kept poking fun at jak hilarious
MattDaDonn chapter 45 . 12/7/2015
Wow this was an absolute great retelling of the Jak 2, so much more adultness gives a much appreciated feeling when reading,I loved the original but I think this story is better now that I'm older I can see the value in good writing. I know I'm literally almost 10yrs late to this story but I loved it nonetheless