Reviews for Back To You
This was a beautifully written story and I read it all in one sitting, thank you for making a game I played as a kid a whole lot better :)
NamelessObserver chapter 16 . 2/12
This chapter seems a little weird to me. Erol straight out tells Keira that jak has been in prison for 2 years then say to her the sientists say he doesn't have long to live and all she is think about is him killing.

But anyway I'm loving this story to much to let that bother me ;)
Geode7 chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
... You're a very strange person.
Eragonfan33 chapter 43 . 10/17/2014
Ironic the date he is supposed to die is my father's bday
JGM16 chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Great Story
Guest chapter 45 . 12/19/2013
I'm in tears, no not really.
But man, er women, umm i'm not sure, was that a story!
JPaagtc chapter 45 . 12/1/2013
This is a really GREAT story. Honestly it is one of my top three ever.

One of the parts I really like was the way you used OC's to show the way the characters changed. In some ways it actually made me look back at JakII and how those things could have happened during the the 'two years later'.

The romance between Jak and Kiera was also very well paced. They didn't get reunited and immediately fall in love with each other (which happens all to often in fanfics), they had to come to terms with how they each had changed over the two years.

I also liked the changes you made to Dark Jak's powers. materializing weapons is a cool ability without being OP or unbelievable.

Now I just have to read the sequel.

Cheers,
JP
Mavakor chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Cool start
Prefect Potter chapter 45 . 5/10/2013
It feels good to read this story again. Many years ago, while randomly searching for any new Jak games, this fic popped up as a suggestion and I decided to take a look. Back To You was the very first fanfic I had read and got me hooked instantly on . As are the rest of your stories, this one is simply brilliant. I thank you for the wonderful read and hope you continue to write many more.

-Prefect Potter, a fan.
ThoseLittleAnodynes chapter 45 . 3/29/2013
This story is absolutly amaaaaazing! Is that a star wars quote "your presence is soothing" :p cant wait for the sequel! !
ThoseLittleAnodynes chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Was that a quote from princess bride? 'That was the sound of ultimate pain'
jessi chapter 45 . 3/11/2013
Great story, I really liked it! I will definitely check out the sequel.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Did she hear him on the other side of the wall
Max Peck chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
So you characterize all your OCs JUST ENOUGH to kill them and traumatize the main characters, therefore forcing them to characterize in a dramatic shift from static to dynamic?

That's... Brilliant, actually. Incredibly cruel, but brilliant. If I didn't know better, I'd make an adjective out of Praxis's name and use it to describe you.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 45 . 10/3/2012
Wow that was AMAZING! I stayed up until 1:34
In the morning to finsh this. And I was VERY dissapointed to find that the sequle was rated M! I don't read things rated M! So thank you Light-Eco-Sage for breaking my heart. Great job on THIS one though I can't say I will read the sequel sadly. :( Could you do a T rated version of the sequle possibly? Please?