Reviews for Back To You
twilightnite13 chapter 27 . 8/17
I'm really surprised that Daxter's not running away as soon as he heard Jak shouting at him and looking at him with those killer eyes of his.
TheJSmooth chapter 45 . 6/17
And that's how it should have been. Another masterpiece on the site. Be proud my friend!
TheJSmooth chapter 19 . 6/16
Oh so close...
And Daxter lol freakin Daxter man
TheJSmooth chapter 16 . 6/16
That prick Erol can try... Spoiler alert it didn't work out for him now did it? Hahahahahahaaha
TheJSmooth chapter 2 . 6/16
Poor Keira... at least she wasn't stuck with Daxter though.
TheJSmooth chapter 1 . 6/16
Awwww she likes him!
And he likes her... obviously lol
I bet u didn't know but in the game Jak actually shared the dark warrior program with 5 other people but he was the only surviver
Fireshared chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
Always been my headcanon that the Dark eco fixed Jak's voice, having your windpipe crushed seems like an odd way to do it
Ottsel Cath chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
Loved this chapter! Loved the gore and all. This really introduces us to Jak II's Jak and to why he started acting that way. I think I could've read an entire story about that two-year gap in the game if you wrote one!
Ottsel Cath chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
I just love how Keira and Jak always get interrupted by something! his is a nice wink to the games! I also love that we get to see Keira's story in Haven City. I feel like the game lacked of these kind of details! :)
Ottsel Cath chapter 7 . 1/17/2017
Well, this story sure has a lot of gore, but it makes it great. I like how this chapter kind of all explained what we were clueless about in the actual game. We knew Jak was tortured, but showing how he lost his humanity just helps with the plot of the game. Bravo!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
When you say JK romance please tell me you mean Just Kidding
Ottsel Cath chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
Great chapter, I love how we get to know about Carla, but not Keira! And I also love how Keira is breaking the stereotypes according to gender!
Ottsel Cath chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
What I like about this chapter is that Jak is between his young self and his Jak 2 self which means he's innocent and naive, but he's starting to catch on! Great chapter!
Ottsel Cath chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
I like how Carla is so subtle about her real identity, but when you know about who she is, what she says is pretty much ironic, really. I love that we got to see a bit of Keira's POV at first!