Reviews for Back To You
Snowball chapter 45 . 5/30
i love this fanfic but some parts pissed me off and some made me laugh also when everyone kept poking fun at jak hilarious
MattDaDonn chapter 45 . 12/7/2015
Wow this was an absolute great retelling of the Jak 2, so much more adultness gives a much appreciated feeling when reading,I loved the original but I think this story is better now that I'm older I can see the value in good writing. I know I'm literally almost 10yrs late to this story but I loved it nonetheless
flicknflock chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
You don't weld metal with a blow torch you use a welder *face palms*
flicknflock chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Finished chapter 6 Carla is Anastasia mar isn't she
Guest chapter 32 . 5/30/2015
Kinda wish Jak had walked up to the chair and crushed it for the sake of it
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
One thing I love about this fiction is that unlike in the game Torn,Ashelin and others, 3 tries to find out about Jak, his behaveiour, Dark Jak, his name and the fact that he comes from another time. Love that you added the special mirror glitch as part of the story.

You also adds parts to the story that differente it from the game so the reader will have new suprises to read.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2015
I really like Onin and Pecker here. In a way it sounded comforting. The poem was also pretty.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/28/2015
This was a beautifully written story and I read it all in one sitting, thank you for making a game I played as a kid a whole lot better :)
NamelessObserver chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
This chapter seems a little weird to me. Erol straight out tells Keira that jak has been in prison for 2 years then say to her the sientists say he doesn't have long to live and all she is think about is him killing.

But anyway I'm loving this story to much to let that bother me ;)
Geode7 chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
... You're a very strange person.
Eragonfan33 chapter 43 . 10/17/2014
Ironic the date he is supposed to die is my father's bday
JGM16 chapter 45 . 5/28/2014
Great Story
Guest chapter 45 . 12/19/2013
I'm in tears, no not really.
But man, er women, umm i'm not sure, was that a story!
JPagt chapter 45 . 12/1/2013
This is a really GREAT story. Honestly it is one of my top three ever.

One of the parts I really like was the way you used OC's to show the way the characters changed. In some ways it actually made me look back at JakII and how those things could have happened during the the 'two years later'.

The romance between Jak and Kiera was also very well paced. They didn't get reunited and immediately fall in love with each other (which happens all to often in fanfics), they had to come to terms with how they each had changed over the two years.

I also liked the changes you made to Dark Jak's powers. materializing weapons is a cool ability without being OP or unbelievable.

Now I just have to read the sequel.

Cheers,