Reviews for The Downward Spiral
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
update! this is good!~
jj84gal chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
uh, I really like this fic. I love the way Harry starts self harming, very realistic, good job on that.

Also, I was hoping that draco could be the one to find out about harry's cutting, and be the one that tries to save him. *chants silently 'please let it draco, please let it be draco'*

Great fic, can't wait to read the next part! I hope you update soon *crosses fingers*
ambernz chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
nice, nice... willthere be more mewonders? goodjob :D
brionyjae chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
YES YES YES you must continue, its great! i totally love it! I liked your detial in his dream, yes that was particularly well written. Also I liked the little words from 'Hurt' by Nine Inch Nails. I can't wait for your next update. )
after sex cigarette chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
And the addiction starts...
Lux et Veritas chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I liked it... I seem to like your angsty style - especially when it eventually ends up happy *hint*

- The lyrics as thoughts is a good idea - will it all be NIN or other bands as well?

- I don't think I've ever read a fic were it is his first time cutting... but you explained it nicely

- Cant wait for the update

Veritas
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hey i just wanted to say i rly like this story i can really relate to it b/c i used to cut myself. Pls continue it iowuld like it alot

Thnx

Jess~ica
ISC chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh, I like! _
chocolatedemon chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Well, you have very good writing skills, i'll give you that.

So far, the story starts out as many others do, but i understand it is only a prologue. If you update another chapter, i'll defenitly read it (and others)and see if the plot development piques my interest. Other than that, good luck!
EnchantedBlood chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
There's no denying it. That was good, simply amazing. The razor raking across his skin made me wince, I must admit. Eegh. I'm not very fond of my own pain. Much more of the sadist really! lol . Your style of writing was incredible, and the inserted lyrics were perfect. You MUST update! Under pain of death! Err..maybe I won't go that far, but you know. Please don't let this be one of those, 'I swear I'll write another chapter...eventually' fics. _ Good lucxk!

Update soon.