Reviews for No longer alone
I LOVE HARU/KYO "UKE KYO POWER"
warwolf217 chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Love the way you spiced up the story and keep all the characters in character with who they are. I can actually see everyone doing that. Brilliant job.
fooperdoodle chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
AWWWWWWW,XD!
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
HOLY CRAP! I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Allen: Finally.
BUT I'M GOING TO CONTINUE READING BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T STOP!
Allen: *sweatdrops*
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Ah shit... not good...
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
AWWWWWW! HOW ADORABLE!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
AWWWWW! KAWAII!
Rarity: Did you all know about this... obsession your friend has?
Allen: Knew about it within the first 48 hours of being friends with her...
LOVE TO EAT RATS chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
I LOBE ALL OF YOUR STORYS
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Holy fuck. I just died. After noticing a seemingly familiar scene, I looked through the pictures that I had had on my phone for a while and saw the fan art for this chapter and I seriously just sat here laughing my ass off. So thank you for that XD
warwolf217 chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
Very Violent.. i like that! *Raises hands in the air* Oh, we got a badass up in here! hehe. It seems like everyone felt the downside of full black haru. Mayb that'll teach 'em. Wonder how Haru will react when sees Kyo true form.
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 25 . 11/29/2012
Nicely done. I very much so enjoyed reading this. I actually was browsing Deviant Art when I came across a pic you posted with the title to this story. I didn't see it in your gallery so I came over to check if it was on and I have to say I am glad I did. Couldn't stop, read it all in one sitting. Onwards to read the sequal!

Keep up the good work.

Envy.
Chrysanthemum clever chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I love how you just state so planly at the end that he crys I think it would of been more hart jerking if you said something like "he rulled into a ball and cried" but thats just me you're way was way better I love this fic it's so awsome ceep posting
Momorima chapter 24 . 2/8/2011
Okay So I only reviewed this chapter, how ever I love them all!

I just adore your stories and want you continue this one.x :D

*pink*
gorillazusername chapter 22 . 2/3/2011
Kyo: Haru..I..I love you so much I just can't bare it any longer I just feel the need to announce it to the world!

Haru: Oh Kyo! I couldn't possibly agree more! I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I couldn't hold you in my arms!

Kyo: Eheh..Lets hold hands and utterly enjoy eachothers company for eternity!

Haru: Oh oh! And then we can go and cuddle while acting competely out of character!

Kyo: Yay!

KUU: Oh god..The horror of overly OOC FLUFFINESS! Commits suicide

Wow. Wow. XDD I LOL'D.

Sometimes your opening's are more halirous then the actual story... *wipes forming tear*

BUT ANYWAYS. THIS IS THE FRIGGINIST AWESOMEST STORY(est...eheh) STORY EVER THANK YOU.
gorillazusername chapter 15 . 2/3/2011