Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pokemon Forest
PokePotter lover chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
AWESOME! Harry sounds like Ash and Pikachu sounds like Hedwig!
PokePotter lover chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
this book so far is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!I love it. You should get permission and publish this. I would buy it on the Luck in your future in the famous author world. P.s. PokePotter would be a good tittle!8)
PuppyProngs chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Are you going to continue this story? I really like this Harry Potter/Pokemon crossover. Can Pikachu not evolve? Because this Pokemon is just seems right for Harry just the way he is.
anonymus chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
i love it! but be sure to make chpter 8 a lot longer btw i loled at scyther attacking hermione u should have done one like an arcanine attacking harry and a pichu attacking ron now that will make me laugh to heck!
allora123 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
when next chapter?
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Please update this!
Digimonfan chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
i love is plz update soon
Beggs chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
hey you forgot the other legendary pokemon- deoxys
Twin Tails Speed chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
Mew and Celebi are my favs and I think that harry should catch one of them. Anyway this is a amusing story.
Jenivy chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
Oh, this is weird. -poke- Update soon.
Princess Brianna-Jane chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
Yay, Harry got a Pikachu! (He's my favorite Pokemon!) I hope you continue this, it's really great!

Your friend:

~*~Jane~Bri~*~
Mars1040 chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
Good, but I think you should bring in baby pokemon like Smoochum or Pichu
Anonomous chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
You forgot Deoxys (that's the SINGULAR form of it BTW). Good story, it justs needs to be longer.
donalddeutsch chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
Ok, you got me reading this story because I liked the name of it. You got me to continue reading it because it is a good story. Keep up the good work
Catgurl2004 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
ooh ooh! I have a request! Pick me! Why don't you make Hermione catch Celibi, and Harry catch Entei! ( Those are my fav pokemon ) And Ron, well... he can have caterpie! Goog fic. keep it up! looking foward to next chapter!

cats rule!