Reviews for Death's Kiss
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
(turns on puppy eyes)
More, please?
AddictedToBooks97 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
This... Is... AWESOME! So freaky and morbid! I love it! Oh, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I gotta know what happens next!
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
I want you to update this Please. It's 2 years since I last heard from this story
iamphantomgirl chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
As always, you have told a great story. I hope you will finish, and if you have no objections to an E/M pairing, check out my first fanfiction...it's probably fluff, and I hope I didn't create a MarySue, but I probably did. Thanks for the story! FINISH!
agibail009 chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
Oh... my... gosh! This is really creepy but really wonderful and amazing at the same time! Please, please update soon, for the sake of my sanity (or lack thereof)!
L.G. Christine Daae chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
PLEASE! Don't stop there! I'm vrying right now for Christine! I want to see if she ever gets rescued! You have my attention...you've captured my interest...and I will surely be tortured if you leave the chapter hanging there. Please don't stop! This is so good!

YOur desperate fan,

L.G.
Becky chapter 7 . 7/21/2005
Scary! buried alive!... yikes!

You must update this story... I see you haven't sense May, and that just wont do if im in suspence! Update PLEASE?
Becky chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Just so you know, if Christine dies, I suppose I wouldn't MIND taking Erik... you know, if he needs a sholder tocry one...

I doubt you'd kill her, the story is just getting started.. That Durza guy is creepy... like Lord Voldie...(sorry I just finished Half Blood Prince, my minds on Harry)

Christine is just slightly pathetic in this chapter...Personally, i wouldn't resort to tears right away... I curse my heart out first.. But then again, Christine is rather meak, isnt's she?

Great chapter! ... theres only one left..aw..
Becky chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
hahaha...Erik's got the right idea, making Raoul go frist. But still, i can't blame the Fop... if i found a hidden stairway conceled by a TOMB I would be in a rush to go down it either. Then again, if theres any chance that his missing fiance is down there, you think he;d jump at the chance to save her... Raoul is a whimp. Thank god for Erik...

Good Chapter, I thought the dialogue was great! I could see why it would be hard to write a Raoul/Erik conversation and keep them in character, but you did a good job!
Becky chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Finally, an ORIGIONAL story! YAY! There are to many predictable stories on I never thought I'd find one that was actually good... You know, had a plot besides "Christine leaves Raoul, Ends up with Erik, Happily ever after"...

This chapter was cool! and ...uh... kinda creepy... Gypsy Ghosts? Man, living gypsys are freaky enough.. poor Christine...

Oh, and I'm fine with excessive fop bashing... I just can't bring myslef to like the guy...

Great ficcy, now I have to keep reading!
TMOTN chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
I said that i was writing a similar story to this, and you said you'd be interested in reading it. well, it's up. it's called parallel paths.

TMOTN
Masks and Angels chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
GAH! TOO DARK!

*hides* scary people! KILL RAOUL NOT CHRISTINE! *turns evil and she thinks about burying him alive. smiled and laughs*

By the way... It is good! Update soon!
BPie chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
you just keep the good stories coming dont ya? first I spend the whole night reading your story "who is this angel" and then i finally realize thats you have more! when do you think you might get this one going again as it hasnt been updated in a while, its a great story with a nice fantasy element to it, I like... well you keep writing and ill keep reading and reviewing! au revoir
The Dragon Sorceress chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
If you do not update immediately, I will be forced to concoct for myself how the rest of the story went.

A) These events happen to fall on April 1st. (Whoops, just kidding Raoul, **Raoul faints**.)

B) The coffin breaks, and she arises as a vampire slayer.

C) Raoul was disguised as Christine and is really in the coffin. He is promptly forgotten about, and Christine runs off with Erik.

A version 2)These events did not fall on April 1st but were still a prank. Raoul's hair fell off and he died of heartbreak.

Z) Raoul is mauled by a million EC phans.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
Captain Oblivious chapter 7 . 6/29/2005
Holy. . . now, this story is just plain creepy. And of course, due to its creepiness, I'm loving every second of it. Now where in the world have you gone?

Mise a jour BIENTOT, s'il vous plait!