Reviews for Things To Do In Vegas When You're Undead
luft chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
reading this was as fun and hilarious as watching shaun of the dead, i love the way you write! hilarious but oh so good..
Aoishii chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
ZOMG!1 This is so fucking halirious! Like the Zombies! Hope they get to a bathroom soon so that Sar don't wet herself xD. I put Headlike a Hole - NIN on especialy to read this you know. Hope they get to Griss n' that in time! update soon!

hugs n' kisses

Mortaz
fucky'allandshutup chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
Wow, you know how to write a story! As incredible as it may seem, I have never read a CSI fiction with no spelling or grammar mistakes until now. Points for you, really. You know how to keep your characters as much in canon as possible, I congratulate you. Truth be told, I was not supposed to stay so much time at the computer, but you have the sense of suspense. I was glued to the screen. Do not leave this here.
Icouldfall chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
This is one the best things I've ever read. I wish you were still updating it.
Jimaine chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
Oh! And I love Crazy Dave. I just love him. He completely makes this fic.
Jimaine chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
God, I am loving this. I can SO hear Sara had her cell gotten through: "Uh, Gris? We were at this crime scene, and the DB ate the coroner." AHH! 8D

The humor is driving this story, and I love it. also love the fact that it's Sara, Nick and Greg - totally the best people to drive around zombie-infested Vegas while Gris, Doc Robbins, Catherine and Warrick hole up in the lab. I'm now having this image of siccing the zombies on Sophia . . . OH! and ECKLIE! DIE!

Okay, I am way too tired to leave a coherent review, but suffice to say I had a fun time reading.
Dee chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
Dude! These three make such an awesome superherotrio. Please continue this story.

I keep forgetting to mention that the imagery is spectacular. *high five*
Dee chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Hi, author! This has been so incredibly badass thus far. I would give a lot of whatever to see this on the show. I love the dialogue and the interactions. Complete awesomeness.

"!"
automatic-badgirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hi...it's the author popping in to answer a few questions.

When I started writing this I meant it more as just a general riff on the whole zombie genre, not a specific movie in mind...so it's not really based on Resident Evil, or Shaun of the Dead, or Army of Darkness...or whatever, It may contain sly passing references to them but I won't be including any characters from those worlds specifically. I was mostly interested in telling a tale about how Nick, Sara and Greg (and eventually the rest of the team) would react if, lo and behold OMGWTF!Zombies showed up.

Because that's the sort of idea my brain sees fit to lay on me. So, I'm glad you are enjoying it. It's mad fun to write, let me tell you...

Thanks.
punkrocker269 chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
omg!i love it i think its so cool how u crossovered resident evil and csi! will the guys meet up with the other characters from resident evil?
Umbrella Bioweapon-Program Alice chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
Hey! I love this story because I'm a big fan of zombie movies.

Is this Shaun of the Dead? I know because I've seen it so many times that its in my head. Its either

Nick Shaun

Greg Ed and

Sara Liz

Or its

Nick Ed

Greg Shaun and

Sara Liz

I dont know...But its really good...By the way, Resident Evil does not suck...The First one may have been because they didnt have money to do it but the second one "Resident Evil Apocalypse" is awesome!

Thanks:

Umbrella Bioweapon - Program Alice

Activated..._
Sillie chapter 7 . 4/14/2005
*giggles* Heh... this is probably amusing me way more than it should... :'3 Continue soon, okay?
Sweet Preserves chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
Okay, this story is COMPLETELY out of wack, out of character, strange, and freaky... and I absolutly LOVE IT! It's freakin hilarious! You have GOT to continue! It reminds me of Shaun of the stupid and ridiculus... and gross... but so gross that it's just funny and awesome:-D Keep it up! I have to see how they get out of this! (Oh and I know this story OBVIOUSLY isn't a romance, but the diehard Snicker side of me just wants to say that it's great how Nicky keeps calling Sara Honey:-D) ADD!

Peace:-)
Arkee chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
...

Bizarre. Utterly bizarre. :)

I was going to nitpick about how Nick, Greg, and Sara are a little OOC, what with the questing to destroy zombies, but then again, THERE ARE ZOMBIES IN THIS FIC and now pretty much everything goes, I guess. :D

This is so much fun to read, even if it's becoming about Sara, Nick, and Greg, rather than the show as a whole. I'll keep my eye out for this one. Keep writing!