Reviews for Until They Bury My Ashes
Juxtaposie chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I am ashamed of myself, because I clicked out of this, then thought "what am i doing?" and came back to leave a review. Um... wow. I can't really think of anything better to say. I never really like Natarle much, though I don't suppose I was the only one to speculate that she was jealous of one half of the mentioned couple. I guess I got the half wrong, because this feels so... genuine. The emotions are powerful. This was a beautiful piece, and a thoroughly enjoyable read! *flits off to see what else you've done*
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
O.O Such pretty words... *head desk* I wish I had half your eloquence, then I might be able to write a fitting review. This was gorgeous.
CommandoDude chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
wow, deep man, that went deep, N/M is one of my most fav. pairings, i no its kinda wacked, but well... i think they would look good together

mabye you should write an N/M?
Alone in a New Place chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
love it.

That's all I can say. You've got an amazing way to your writing. You could write about just about anything and make your reader get lost in your words, have it tug at their heart, them wanting to be free from it, yet not want to leave.

(I'm in a poetic mood right now, sorry)
Zxell Rai chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
um...wow...that is really deep...very well done. I liked it alot.
ee970 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Ahh, painfully accurate portrayal of the Natarle/Murrue/Mwu dynamic! Poor Natarle... I always kinda hoped for a threesome.(
wellduh chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
The solar system analogy was undeniably brilliant. And so true. Personally, I don't see this in the anime, but it works.
Chibi Fyrefly chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
One word: Amazing. I've only ever seen these three with Natarle loving Mwu. This is a very differant perspective, yet it fits so well.

*adds story to favorites list*
kurama-kawai chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I love Mwu and Murrue too. There aren't enough fanfics about those two. Since you are a good writer as shown in this fanfic, how about making a fanfic about the Mwu and Murrue. Please...
IMBSA chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Wow...I'm jealous. And while my friends got just a _little_ freaked out...I thought it was awesome. I especially like the metaphor about the sun, moon, and the earth. Very nicely done. Everytime I told my friends about that, they were, "yeah, that _is_ sad." And then they wanted to read it. But anyway, it was great. Nothing less than I'd expect from you. -
YLCourt chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Nice and deep fic with meanings behind this... Wonderful fic this is.
Kate chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I really liked this! It was beautiful and tragic and just wonderful. I love Mwu/Murrue and have just been on a Natarle fix, so finding this made my day. I hope you consider writing more stories like this.
moi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
amazing wonderful writing. this is so sweet and great work.
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This is awesome! I love your metaphors and comparisons! How do you do it?