Reviews for Lessons in Friendship
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
the dialogue seems a bit clichefor a couple of friends but oh well. Great story
Safaia Bara chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Great job- I loved it! It was so sweet, I was smiling the whole time I was reading it. You've made me like Davis a bit more than I used to, and that's a hard feat to accomplish.

Wonderful!

*SB*
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Wow, this is one of those rare stories that don't involve ANY violence, or romance of any sort... AND it's still good! Your story deserves much more praise and reviews than it has right now, and I also congratulate you for improving your skills and this story rather than abandoning it all together. This is a great story, and I hope you continue to improve and write more!
hikarinayoshi chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
AWWW!

that was so cute and endearing!

it all seemed so realistic!
Free-Yourself-x chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Too cute! :3

I've been so focused on my Kouji/Takuya fic that I've forgotten all about these two. I love rivalries, especially the TK/Davis one, and you really hit the nail on the head!

(Though I have to say Davis's interaction with Matt and Tai was probably the best part. Hilarious!)

Looking forward to reading more of your work!

- Talon
Chosen child of loyalty chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
I do not understand why people gave this negative reviews at all. Sure grammar and word flow is a problem at some stages but at least the story is very good. There are many stories with good grammar and stuff but they make you fall asleep half-way. This story made me want to know what happens next. I absolutely loved how you wrote Takeru and the fact that he puts his friends first. Thank you for putting such a wonderful fanfic on this site we are blessed to have authors like you whom respect everyone.
Hermiione Weasley chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
This is a beautiful fanfic I wish more people saw Davis and Takeru as friends and not just rivals I loved all the friendship in this and anyway who flames this fic needs to go back and watch digimon and not always say that Davis and Takeru hate each other but anyway this was beautiful everyone was in character congrats for writing such an amazing fic I would be honored if you checked out mine sometimes even though I'm a diehard Daikari fan.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
[Davis slowly backed away from the table, tears filling his eyes. T.K. had not seen him yet, and he did not intend to let him now. Instead, Davis did the only thing he could think of. He turned and ran.]

Ouch...

I wonder why T.K. didn't say anything...
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
[Matt smiled slightly, his eyes sparkling in the afternoon sunshine. "Well, we'll be best man at each other's weddings, name our firstborn sons after each other, and end up in nursing homes where Tai will be the friendly old man who tells stories to little kids, and I'll be the cynical old man complaining about teenagers not showing respect to their elders!"]

Matt can see the future!

I knew it! xD
mudkipmon chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Wow. AMAZING! Awesome for a first fic (much better then my first fic I am working on).
Zyanya chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
So good! Matt and Tai are definitevily very good friends and you write as I percivied it on the series and as i imagine...Congratulations. You make justice to the characters...
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Sometimes, when I read friendship fanfics.I feel kind of disturbed b'cuz it's kind of like reading shounen ai(boy's love).

But even though it's what I'm feeling right now, your fanfic is worth reading (since it has a good humor and lessons in friendship which I like) and I honestly won't wonder why it has a total of 60 reviews and it's so called "Lessons in Friendship".
Gallantmon rox chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
It's going on my favorites list! When i get one.
Gallantmon rox chapter 10 . 6/21/2008