Reviews for The Runaway Shaman
cookiemonsterlives chapter 15 . 9/22/2006
pls finish it as soon as possible!
isa18 chapter 15 . 1/5/2006
Hey there! Your story's really nice ! I like it a lot ! Still, no update since last year ... :( Update soon, please ! Huggies !
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 15 . 11/9/2005
Oh nice, very nice. Sorry, have to run now. School just gone a ringing. Sorry for not reviewing your other chapters! I aam so bloody busy now and school is *lights up a torch*. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 12 . 11/8/2005
Great chapter and evil cliffy! Sorry, I have to run! Lunch break is over soon!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 11 . 11/8/2005
COME ON HAO - SAMA! FOR A FEW MINUTES, YOU WERE KAMI - SAMA! SURELLY YOU CAN RUN AROUND A FEW TIMES!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 10 . 11/8/2005
I'm surprised he didn't rape her. Oh well, a couple centuries comes with patience ... and a few deaths.
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
This is going to be most troublesome. Well, they are really one person so they should be okay. (smiles)
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
Ah, I pity those lowly workers! Not! BWAHAHAHAHHA!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Heh! Heh! Hello cute kitty!
Jinkou chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
good story, i dun really lyk the gap which was 8 yrs later, its jus such a big diff...
togetherXforever chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
OMG wut gonna happen? plz update! s2
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
I am very sorry that I didn't review your other chapters, but lunch break is kind of short.

I was under the impression that Hao - sama was 10 and a bit more years old. Other then that: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny! please update!
yo wuz up chapter 15 . 11/7/2005
aw poor hana sniff sweet chap thow awesome hao is cool
rumia chapter 14 . 10/2/2005
update
chibiazn3 chapter 14 . 9/26/2005
Oh...mysterious...glad Hana doesnt hate his parents! But still mmiss them..cute...-