Reviews for Thief in the Night
k-girl20 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
wow what a cute story if you decide to do a sequel I'll definitely read it but until then 10/10 stars for you _ 3
nyoko chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
i must say i absolutley love it! skipped school just to finish reading it! I started out not likeing cara, but then I started liking her, and then she shot fujiko, and then I didnt, and then they made up and I LOVE$SD her! Im so happy for JIGEN! H eso deserves a wife! and I lOVE zenigata "ZENI"...wonderful story
Mauri Maya chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
very well done except in some parts. i dont think i like this Cara girl very much, a little weak if oyu ask me, but ohter than that bravo my dear. another thing, if she's an old fling of Lupins i dont believe he'd be associating with her, not his style.
Kurama13 chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
I love this story!
M.K. Inufan chapter 11 . 7/30/2005
Hey i just read the story and i loved it. But with wat happened with fujiko and cara that was just wow. i cant believe (dramatically) ANYTHING would happen to "fujicakes". This is the first story i've read where something like getting a broken arm or getting shot has happened to her. Oh well i enjoyed this story nonetheless and i hope i see more of ur work so till next time,

M.K. Inufan
KouichiZenigata chapter 11 . 6/29/2005
Wow. I love the way it ended. :) And just the part where you mentioned me! XD Thank you for writing a wondful Lupin fan fic, and for good use of the inspector. :)
KouichiZenigata chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
*sigh* I love this story. and craqp crap crap.. i cant recall the name of the episode, but i loved it. :) And i belive you should right a Zenigata fic. You mange him so well.

“You sure? I don’t think he’s had any ramen today. He looks kind of cranky.”

My favorite line.. oh, and the handcuffs joke.
JoselynGreenleaf Lazy.Yes chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
O.O CLIFF HANGER! WHY! WHY! -Sobs- No cookies for you today! ...Naw, here, have one. -Hands over a cookie- More? Please? Soon!
Inspector Zenigata chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
“Why are you asking me, Inspector? I figure with all of your experience with handcuffs, you’re a regular ladies man!”

my thoughts exactly. And i am so waiting for more. If i was evil, i would be just like that Zenigata stalking girl. I even have black curly hair. :O
Inspector Zenigata chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
I am enjoying this story very much. Thank you for writing it. :)
DJ Clawson chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
I have to admit, I rather like where this is going with Zenigata and Cara.
JoselynGreenleaf chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
YAY! Thank you VERY MUCH for the update! -Drools- More...please? Prety please?
Fox Xanatos chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
Yay! That was a fun two chapters and thanks for up-dating so quick and effciently! Hope to hear from you soon once more!

Fox Xanatos
JoselynGreenleaf Lazy as usual chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
-Insert evil laughter here-

-Holds out a bag of cookies-

Thank you for updating!

-Hands over one cookie-

. Now, I demand more or no cookies..WITH MILK! o.o

Please?

PLEASE update soon!
Joselyngreenleaf Eternally Lazy chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
GAH! UPDATE! NOW! Or NO cookies for you! -Stares- Please? -Pathetic little look- PLEASE?