Reviews for Loathing, Reaffirmed
Miss Chelle chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh, my God. This was fantastically accurate to sephiroth's character, i think.I wonder how you came up with enough...enough hate and malice to write this. You are a truly amazing writer.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
That One-shot really describes well how Sephiroth probably feels about humanity. He has a tiring tendency to think he is superior to everybody else, and this fic really made that perfectly clear. In this fic, you really made it clear how much Sephiroth loaths humanity. This fic was great! I'll definetly write more Final Fantasy 7 from you!
Aiakia chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Very nice. I think you're emboded Sephiroth's thoughts well _
xkissxsweetx chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
this side of sephiroth i like, great work expressing he's point of view. some people made him sound like a whimp
Enter User ID or Pen Name chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Fantastic. Sephiroth's pure raw anger is great. Simply great.
VictorsGrace chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Brilliant - I think you hit Sephiroth's character really well, except for the simple word "fuck". You've hit the feeling quite good, but I couldn't imagine him ever saying that.

This isn't critism against you, it's just hard to piece together with his character.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
You know how in old museums, they have glass cases of butterflies under glass, skewered by pins? That is almost how "Loathing..." left me. I know that Sephiroth wasn't speaking to me, or anything of the sort, but the sheer sincerity and menace dripping off every one of his words...

You've always had a knack for killer narrative; this one is one of your best. Disturbing, but very well-written.

Kudos, Sol.

~Sabriel.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow, this makes me wanna listen to Tool, mostly because of the last paragraph... :) It definitely accommodates my frustrated mood... "I'm coming for you." That was my favorite. Anyway, awesome little story. It was quite satisfying.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow, that's scary! He's so self-assured and arrogant and the anger is so real. The sense of impending doom is so great I think I'm going to forget sleeping tonight. *shiver*
Noacat chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow.

This is the price one pays for having Sephiroth in your head. Every now and again I have thoughts like that. And then I realize I'm channeling Sephiroth.

I loved this piece. Beautifully creepy and kind of terrifying. This is why you are my god-o-saurus!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
" I am not like you.

And that is satisfying."

Dear god. There are not enough ways to say I love you. This is amazing. Absolutely filled with enough power for you to step back and fear that he is talking to YOU. Wonderful.