Reviews for A Second Chance
trusca.denisa chapter 13 . 8/24
Only one thing to say...OMG...
Don't let this down!
Awww...The problem between Artemis and Luna breaks my heart. :'( I hope it eventually works out between them or Diana is going to go poof. I hope Minako does NOT end up with Yaten in the end. I hope she ends up and stays with Kunzite. Minako/Kunzite OTP. My other OTP's are Artemis/Luna, Jadeite/Rei, Zoicite/Ami, and Nephrite/Makoto. They are the only ones I accept.
Chicwa88 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Im impressed youve been working on this story for the past 8 years. It's very good actually. I love how deep yoy get into the characters. And don't worry about it sounding bad. All authors are like that. Even Naoko thinks Sailor Moon sounded like crap lol. Keep updating and soon please. Im enjoying this story very much!
narutoluvr4evr chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Oh, wow. This is an amazing story so far! I'm really interested to see where you take this; it's rare to find a story that delves so deeply into all the characters.
Starlightfan800 chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Continue plz
Splintered Rainbows chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
It's kinda cool but isn't the story setting in which Sailor Moon is already Eternal Sailor Moon and Mercury is in her crystal transformation? Please continue! :D
Sailor Sayuri chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Ooh! Still LOVE this story! o

Especially Shoujo-Aï/Yuri pairings! *smirk*

I just hope the Starlights will end with Usagi, Minako and Ami! *puppy eyes*

Is Kaori Dayspring the sister of Mamoru? She's talking about a car accident and have the same scar as Mamoru! Or maybe the GOOD part of Mamoru? *smirk*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon! Pweety Pwease with a LOT of chocolate and cherries on top! *BIG puppy eyes*

Squeaky Phantom chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Very nice start. I don't usually go for the stories where Seiya is male on earth, but yours just caught my attention. Poor Seiya, something tells me this isn't going to be easy. What happens next?
Kentauride Jay chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
You have to update soon, I love your writtng style and character interaction... I could totally picture Yaten's "Hell no!" and Taiki's "I can be man enough for you" is still playing in my head (I think I blushed a little myself).

And how much more complicated can you make? damn girl! (asuming you're a woman, sorry if I'm wrong... But I'm not complaining, it makes me concentrate.

Here's to hoping you update some time soon :D
Sailor Sayuri chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Yay! You updated! W

It's been SO LONG since the last chapter! *wails*

I really liked this one, but the story becomes even more confusing! _

And will Seiya, Taiki and Yaten be with their loved ones, or not! I can't wait to know! *whines*

I really want to know what will happen next! *wails*

Please update soon? Pweety Pwease with a lot of chocolate and cherries on top! *BI~IG puppy eyes*

Georgie chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Love your story! Its very angsty and emotional, the pain of the different characters is very well described. I hope, Yaten and Mina will get together in the end, they are just too cute as couple! And of course Taiki&Ami and Seiya&Usagi! _~
Sailor Sayuri chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
Good chapter! I like it! W

And it's been so long since you updated! Please, don't do a reapeat and update soon! *whines*

Please udpate? Pweety Pwease with chocolate on top? *BIG puppy eyes*

papapapuffy chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
I love your Taiki and Ami fics they are always good please say you'll write more stoies.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
I TOTALLY LOVE your fic! W

Oh, please tell me that this bastard of Mamoru WILL DIE! Painfully and slowly! _
Koneko Kou chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
captivating! i can't wait for the next chapter!