Reviews for Don't Drink Coffee!
darkshadowgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I just read my own story after 7 years...this is a horrendous story, the grammar is terrible, the jokes aren't even slightly funny, this makes utterly no sense, yet you guys still continued to read it. o_O
Kia the Kali chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Yo... When you told me to check this story out I thought that you'd do something that actually made sence... BUt this... YOu're weird... Oh and anyone who reads this story I wanna tell you something. Darkshadowgirl got hugged by some weird, random oldie in front of the whole school. YOu should of seen it, people. The entire school was laughing at her!
tigersmt334 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
...
Catherine chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Hi! I love your story! _ Would you like some notes?

-Rio in a short frilly tutu, daincing while picking his nose.

- Yoh goes around and says Ashiteru to everyone (Ashiteru I love you)

- Manta walks around on sticks, making him freakishly tall.

- Random Person named RP (AKA Random Person) screams and says "IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!" *dies*

- Manta robs RP

- Anna, Opacho, and Pilika starts going on a Elephnat rampage with a badly drawn Barney picture

- Hamtaro goes and annoys Ren until Ren squishes him with e text book

- Rest of hamham gang goes and attempts to runs over Ren with a tank, but failed since one hamster couldn't steer properly, and the other hamham's weight cannot move the pedal, in result. The tank exploded making fireworks.

- Hao spazzing out on candy with Yoh and HoroHoro

- HoroHoro goes and argues with a little girl, over a pink crayon, that belongs to a little girl. HoroHoro thinks it is his

- Envy from FMA comse and annoys Anna

- Anna runs him over with a truck, gets charges for running over someone with out a liscense, gets charged again for driving so well.

- Anna goes and gets a piano, and kills the police officer with it, gets charged by the piano police for killing a poor random police officer, gets charged again for not taking piano lessons.

- Anna runs him over with a toy remote control truck, because he is the size of a barbie doll. gets charged by the toy mounties for running over his cousin the mini-police, gets charged again for not benig a canadien

- Anna squishes them with a hard cover book of Come Come Paradise, gets charged by Jiryia from Naruto, gets charged again for not being a hot mature lady.

- Anna glares at him, Jiriya runs away crying into a random person's arms.

- Anna burns the tickets recieved from random police.

- Anna gets yelled at by a random flaming torch. Spills water over it. Torch dies.

- Anna, Opacho, and Pilika continues their journey, while Yoh, Hao and HoroHoro pigs out on cottoncandy-flavored coffee
icy mew kris chapter 7 . 10/25/2005
Icy Mew Kris: Hahahaha pickles can wake the dead! Did Yoh have like a brain break down when he started to speak sl..ow..ly (zoned out)

Fire Mew C.: Dumbass...

Icy Mew Kris: OH! _ Horohoro in a doctor suit SEXY! (Horo Fan Girl)

Fire Mew C.: Once again...Dumbass...
IV5969 chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
Randomness...awesome...Keep it up!

MariNichrom4ever DAoH
yo wuz up chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
Yo!,

nice story!

(le friend of yo wuz up): I LOVED IT! my face hurts from smiling now! ) but awesomely done! hope you update soon. oh, and, THE BABY DIDNT UNDERSTAND REN CUZ RENS TOO COOL TO TALK TO YOUNG ONES!1 *nods* yes, thats right. (in my world..*angelic smile*) *gets taken away by men in white coats* *hums while is in straightjacet* WOOT FOR HELENA! ...ahahaha, sorry, My Chemical Romance is out of place in a shaman king fanfiction review*blush* bye for now!
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
AHAHHAHAHAH *falls off* Yes Marco Lyserg and Jeanne! Did I already tell you that...

Hao likes espresso he likes his cofee dark. without any sugar so it ws opacho's fault! And Hao eats grass. seriously when he was a kid he did.

Lyserg is named after a drug. LSD. Lysergic Diethelamine Acid. See Lyserg Diethel.

Jeanne is something that we call albino.

Asakura means Marijuana Treasure! Asamarijuana

kura well ya treasure

And that was all for otakunekogirl's fact book on sk! _ Hope I helped
icy mew kris chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
Icy mew Kris: Wow this story is starting to get really high and crazy I can't wait until it's time for Anna to kill them! Ah any high story just makes me want to countinue my own story "Shaman King Crack". (high on caffine right now)

Fire Mew C: Oh shut up and countine my homework (takes Icy Mew Kris by the ear)

Icy Mew Kris: Owwie it's like having a real Anna! Well any way plz countinue.
tigersmt334 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
I was drunk with laughter! I almost choked! Why the hell did Yoh think Hao was his mother?

Sincerely, tigersmt.334
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
XD AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA damn uber funny and opacho is a girl
Twilight Goddess Sage chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
You're fic is so off-the-wall random! It's so odd, that it's hilarious. Is Opacho a boy or a girl? I don't know, but I need to know. Given the current state of the fic, it would be funny if it was the creepy old guy living in your basement (is he a relation or what?) But becuase of the involvement with so many other childish tv characters I bet that it's the teletubbies. Write on!
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
the creepy teletubbies! anyway you updated finally yay! he ren
Innominate Novel chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Hm...I wonder what happens if i drink coffee...-Drinks coffee- . WOHO! XD Heehedhehe... -Smokes crack- :P we, I'm high! XD -looks around and finds some Foster's beer- oh... -Drinks beer- . I'mm...High!

Hehhe...FWE!

Blakely
icy mew kris chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
how did they get to high on coffee to high on grass( I'm sorry I get confused easily)