Reviews for Legacy
Nebula1701 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
yeah I think this chapters been out long enough lol

good story btw... if you even still visit this place heh lol
ZarakiShadow chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
OMG... this is awesome plz update
Twentytwenty chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
A! PLEASE! TELL ME! What happens next! I BEG OF YOU! UPDATE!
kiana chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Hey man. I love your story. I'm kind of wondering if shikamaru has a thing for temari and i really hope that hinata gets over kiba so she can really be with naruto. Ugh. your story rules. Keep up the good work. just finished chpt 6 because i couldn't find the story becuz i was having some trouble with the search thing but it think that your last chapt has been up long enough so please hurry and put up chpt 7. Not to be impatient or anything. Well coodos to you and bye
noneee chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
I really like this fic. Solid plot and good characterization. Do you ever plan on continuing it?
ichi chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE! _ But one thing, are you EVER gonna update "Secret of the Jacket"?
Stephy chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
I really like yor fanfiction it has a little bit of everything. I know this is your story be I preffer the kiba x Hinata couple_. as for Lee and Tenten they make a cute luck with you next chapters
Seyy13 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Why haven't you updated this story? It's very, very good, and you left off RIGHT AT AN INTERESTING POINT. I want to see what happens to Temari, and all the other people.

Zimbio chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
I like how it's coming. Your writing, especially of character relationships, pleases me.

uhh... I really don't have anything to add here. I really don't see very much at fault so I don't have a constructive comment.

Only that Temari is a backstabbing $&%# ! Especially if you're going where I think you're going...
DbKiT chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
Wow things are getting tense and Shino must feel the crunch, although he'd never show it. I bet he knew all along that Naruto would try and pull a stunt eventually, noting that Naruto is just unpredictable like that. Geeze all Naruto has to do is BE THERE and everything goes haywire.

And I wonder how long she will last if Naruto goes through with his plan to enter Konoha. It WOULD just be like Hinata to blindly follow Naruto, although this time its clear the reason is totally different. With this big Temari wrench stuck in the gears of Kiba and Hinata's probable relationship I can only dreadfully guess at what will happen.

Thinking back on the last chapter, I wonder how Shikamaru feels about Ino. I bet if Ino wasn't crazy for Sauske he would have taken her with him.

Oh and speaking of girls crazy for Sauske, no matter how head over heals Ino is She should NEVER be jealous of Sakura. Sakura...I hope Naruto finds her and slaps some sense into her because right now she is totally senseless! I mean Sakura has totally thrown herself down to the dogs. Figurativly of course since I like dogs and Kiba likes dogs and I like Kiba.

But seriously WHEN are you going to UPDATE. Soon I hope. Please let it be nice and long so I can read it with a nice cold soda.
DbKiT chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
Shikamaru. Always one step ahead of Neji. But of course since Shika is so damn smart! But at the same time this makes me worry for Choji, who by far lacks Shikamaru's intelligence. Pleading that really work? Oh well. Choji did let some smarts shine through in this chapter which is a definate plus!

And poor Kakashi. I actually feel quite sorry for him. Whatever kind of conflicting emotions he must feel right now must be tormenting.

Oh but dang not as tormented as Kiba must feel. Arg Kiba why why why?
DbKiT chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
*resists the mighty urge to sing Lee n Tenten sitting in a tree*

Things are starting to look interesting from Sakura's point of view. I wonder how "far gone" she is. I mean what Sauske said to her was practically a raw insult. I know Sakura is tender when it comes to Sauske but I hate to think how stupid she can be also.

And you know as much as it hurts the two guys fighting over Hinata. I can never forget that it probably tears Hinata to bits to try and choose. It must really suck.

Oh and by the way, I love how you made Shino the stotic and full of reason leader of the rebellion. Its just like him to take up leadership. Its so...Shino.
DbKiT chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Aw. Kiba is jealous. The poor guy. He probably thought he had a chance until "The Great Naruto" froliced back into their lives. Its funny how at first Kiba was happy to have Naruto back and now he's all like "Arg, stay away from Hinata you bastard." Yes it is very ironic.

And Shikamaru...You...Smart...Bastard! Man what I'd give to make up lies like that. Curse that 200 plus IQ.

Well anyway I have to read the rest of your chapters but I KNOW I'm going to like them already so I beg you to continue.
SeparatedCow chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Sasuke must die!
SeparatedCow chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
I can totally see that. The war between the Inuzuka and the Hyuuga's. Oh god, that would be too painful to see.

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »