Reviews for Rising Evil
AdminElrohir chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
are you going to finish this? if not... a certain authoress would be happy to finish it for you... *puppy eyes*
Malic chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
nice..,very nice...okey I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. You have only writen 1 chapter of 1 story, what happened? Where is the rest of this story? please, continue... please...
elfchicks chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Writing: excellent. Story: needs a little work.

Ignore my criticism because I'm a hippocrite. Anyway, I like it pretty well. It's just that some parts don't really make sense. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand. Some parts just don't seem realistic. But really, it still is a good story. Keep up the good work.

~Achilles
LotRia chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hey, this is great. Very well written (very desricptive, which is great) with an interesting start to your plot. I'm looking forward to reading more. Please update soon.
Arithon chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
The start of this story looks promising. It is definitely well and carefully written. I suppose my only criticism would be that longer chapters would be preferable in the future ... but it is a good length for a prologue.

I'll keep my eyes open for the next installment!
Angie chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Like the start so far. Looks to be promising. I usually do not read fics that portray Thranduil in an overly bad way but I will give this fic a shot anyhow.