Reviews for Rematch 1
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You know what I like the most of this story? The battle of a mythical creature vs. the dangerous hunter from another galaxy. This is one of my favorite stories ever!
Mewtwo the proud warrior chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
This story was absolutely amazing.

The way you described Thailog's death was really amazing in the level of detail.

I wonder if Blade Slayer will hunt other species for trophies.

Or he could probably defeat a Hive Queen or hunt mutants.

Just ideas though your stories are really cool.

Good luck with your other stories.
RubyDracoGirl chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
*squeals* oh, I TOTALLY SEE a sequel for this!

dude, first of all, this was awesome. You did an excellent job with descirbing the fight scenes, not too choppy, and very fluid.

Secondly, i liked the way it ended. Good idea, having the Predator think Thailog was Goliath!

I hope you write more!
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Nice twist at the end, Blade Slayer killing Thailog instead of Goliath. Some nice chaos you had in the fight, as a fight should be, and you really messed up some of the gargolyes. But that's good. The good guys need to get messed up from time to time to make it feel realistic.

So typos I caught: "blindening flurry" should be "blinding flurry"

"primal feeling of feeling your blades . . ." eliminate the second feeling.

Fun story, and I have a feeling the Gargolyes haven't heard the last of the Predators. Am I right?
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Good chapter. A really cool back-and-forth contest between Goliath and Predator with both of them using good battle smarts, and each one taking their own lumps . . . actually, much worse than lumps. I think many of your sentences during the fight could be shortened to make the reader feel the quickness and suddenness of the battle. Even so, you had some great descriptions in your fight scenes.

One typo I caught: "line backer" is one word.

Keep up the good work.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great chapter one. I really, really liked the way you took the reader into the Predators' world, showing their culture, their motivations. You actually made this Predator more flesh and blood than in any of the movies.

Well-written. I only caught one typo. "writs blades" should be "wrist blades." I also think some of your sentences during the Predator's fight with Elisa should be shortened to convey the fast-pace of the action going on.

Overall, a very enjoyable chapter. Keep up the good work.
Japan Boy chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
'Rematch' was just as much fun as its predecessor!Who would have thought that it was Thailog the Predator killed instead of Goliath?Until the truth came out in the end,I actually believed it WAS Goliath who met his grisly end!Very nicely done!If you should do another,may I suggest having Demona and/or Macbeth battling the interstellar hunters?Or a group of Predators taking on the whole clan?Or maybe a battle with the Aliens instead?I'll let YOU be the judge,of me ask you:how would you like to read about the Predators(& even the Aliens)battling none other than...Sailor Moon?In my list of stories,I've done a Sailor Moon/Aliens/Predator that's something that tickles your fancy/curiosity,type in my author's name & check it out for yourself.I think you'll find yourself liking it as much as I have done with these in all,kudos for a job twice well hat goes off to you!
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
WELL.

That's a good use for an evil clone.

Digimon Lantern 1 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
This is terrific and I hope to see more stories like this.
Kylip chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Brilliant! Give us more, PLEASE!lol
splitmind chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
again...well done!_
Jade chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
Please keep on writing. I would like to read another predator gargoil fic. These are very good. You might get a better response if it were posted under Alien/Preditor. Please write soon.

Thanks.
Jade chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Please keep on writing. I really want to find out what will happen next.

Thanks.
Mobile Holmes chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
oh man! i CAN'T believe the clan has to tanlge with the predator! i mean those guys are RELENTLESS! not to mention RUTHLESS! what's next?