Reviews for Choices
Sweeeeeet!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
cute, sweet amazing
KatherineGrace79 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Enjoyed this. This was great. I always hated Pete, as most people did, I'm sure. He was such a creep. Write more, please.

Kate
bellachaos chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Another great story. After reading two of your fics back to back I've decided that I could read just about any fic you write and come away happily impressed. I really like the way you delve into characters inner thoughts and feelings, providing them with plausible motivation for acting the way they do. You are truly talented and I can't wait to continue reading your work.
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was a really good story! I'm glad that she kicked Pete's butt! Most Controlling!Pete stories Sam is somewhat of a doormat. It's really annoying. But this was different! It shows how hard she tried to make it work. But that she couldn;t help that Pete was a crazy stalker dude! So I give it a thumbs up and a job well done! :)
love-child-1403 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I don't know if any review I write for this particular story could really do it justice... I am a hopeless romantic and a huge fan of Carter and O'Neill. This is incredibly well-written, in character and, overall, a thoroughly enjoyable read!
Maggie Eaton chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I enjoyed your story tremendously! Isn't there more? What happens next? Good job! And thanks for sharing it with us.
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Brilliant. Loved the materialisation of the Blue Jello wrestling rink and Sam's bedroom.

It was so well written and the characterisation was also fantastic.

Great job.
Ksasera Aditi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
I loved the story, it was really great. I didn't see anything that needed correcting and I know I am going to enjoy the sequal just as much as I enjoyed this story.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
over? sequel?
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Excellent story.
ChristinaS chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This is great! I loved your "first born fic". Please give birth again, soon!

Bless,