Reviews for The Led and the Chaste
Funkless chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
So, I'm guessing this is your take on what Sephiroth would of done if his plan had suceeded. Creepy, especially rubbing out people's identities and giving them very odd names in return, like Doll and Midian. Where did you get Midian from? It seems almost plain next to his original. Is it Aeris/Sunsetter's pet name for him? But I really do like the name Sunsetter for Aeris, it has a good ring about it. The imagery is good, the words really eloquent. You say there will be more chapters? Is this only the tip of the ice-berg for the amount of dark-ness in this dark-fic?
Oddishness chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Holy crap. That was amazing. You should continue. D (even though it's been over a year... ;_;)

I LOVE the song "Nymphetamine"
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
First time I've seen Aeris pictured like this. It was really well written, and it was cool to write something like this for change. I think this is one of the most original one-shots I've ever read here. Just one thing: Was Aeris sad her wings were gone, since she started to cry when Sephiroth (I think) touched her back? Because if she was, then why did it seem (to me at least) as if she enjoyed the memory of him ripping her wings off? But what made Aeris cut her finger, and want Sephiroth to hurt and love her? This story was really cool, it's just that I'm a little slow on such details, that's all. But I think it's one of the most original stories i've ever read at fanfiction!
Viv chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
more chapter please?:D

lol it's so good!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I REALLY liked this. It was a perfect length, the style and words flowed nicely and the whole breaks and spacing were well done. Very nice work.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Sinfully, violenty delicious.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I could never, ever write this. You are officially one-up on me. :)

*wark*
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
heh. **grins** neato.

I agree, the Nymphetamine video is absolutely beautiful...and the singer (who normally sings for someone else, and has that BEAUTIFUL voice) is really cool.

I like the story, to. It definitely reflects the...feeling of the video, I think.
Verdot chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Dude... that was like...

I'm not sure I can describe it. But it was delicious.

The Doll and the Sunsetter... just wow.

Thanks for the hit. I don't know whether to gasp or to cry or...

...to sit and wait.