Reviews for The Return of Revan
Opiah chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Well, sin is seen no point hiding like ostrich! Still waiting for verdict, time waits nil.
Zekariah C.L. Schron chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Nice work on this story hopefully Revan busts Luke outta Palpatine's slimy grasp
Shinen no Hikari chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
yoda weak? that's a laugh. even at his advanced age he's still one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy able to equal even sidius
Cueil chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
your writing style is disjointed... focus a little longer on individuals and flesh out Revan more.
CommanderKoran chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Good Job, it could be a bit longer, but that comes with time i hope you continue this story.
The Eromancer chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
really, you need more Revan in each chapter!
The Eromancer chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
ya ya, nice and all as this is. Revan wouldn't just be sitting around a waiting like this! He'd be initializing plans here and there, doing SOMETHING! Plus ya don't do enough about our favorite Sith Lord (NOT vader)
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
The ending? I liked this chapter, please write more
passon chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
Nice update. Wanna see Revan in action.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Good chapter...keep them coming!
passon chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
FINALLY! That took long to update. Nice job.
Edgecheif chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Don't expecct updates over this weekend, but there will be one on monday. I will not have access to a computer until Monday.
Edgecheif chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Eh...I hope it wasn't hard to read, I had dividers for when the scene was changing but it looks like I will have to edit them in or something. Sorry if it was hard to read.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I like crossovers...keep the updates coming!
passon chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Interesting... what's Revan doing? I wonder if he will try and become the Sith Lord and kill Palpy.