Reviews for All in All
Veens chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
So, now you're about 33? Still too young ... sigh! Do you write or have you stopped altogether?
forestreject chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Poor Chaz.
fourbearsonabookcase chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
i was laughing so hard my bladder hurt

please update
Teri Neko chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
I really like the plot you have going here. It's awesome I must say. All the characters stay true, which is very hard to do. Update soon please. And if you need a beta or some ideas, lemme know. I'd love to start my own constantine fic but i want to finish my four others first hehe
LittleLurker chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Hi Aamon,

you should really, really continue this cool story. The humour is great and I also love the character developement. Please update sometime, okay! - Hope you're okay though? It's been about 1.5 years now... I seriously hope you didn't have to move another three times and change your job again. Care to leave a sign of life somewhere?

Well, best wishes! D.
boyarina chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
hi! you know this is jsut so nice! i love jonh constantine!
Death By Teacup chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
Awesome story! Can't wait for an update!
PepaMynt chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Holy fish? Nice touch :D But seriously, I like the direction this is going, and I'm not usually a reader of JohnAngela fiction. The suspense on the rings was killing me, so thanks for clearing that up. And what did everyone feel in the bar? Was it good or bad? I thought it was good, but you said there was a command of somesort that was uttered that basically stopped everyone in their tracks for a few seconds, so I wasn't sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-XC-
strapped to a comet chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Glad to hear you're not dead, and this chapter rocked. Not as funny as the others, but the 'Mrs. Constantine' comments were worth it. Keeping writin' & good luck with your job!

-Karys
Freetrader chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
Oh my god, the fish were HILARIOUS!

Update as SOON as you can!
angelwingz21 chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
floating upside-down fishes...i liked it. thanks for updating!
devastee chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
oh my holy- you're alive! i'm a big fan of this fic seriously! 'mazing chap btw!
angelwingz21 chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
oh my god, please tell me you're still alive! this is SUCH a GOOD story! please update! PLEASE!
kili087 chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
yay...wow what a story...awsome story line ... never would have thought of it on me own. great writing to! well update soon...thanx Kasha
Cypress Sunn chapter 6 . 11/1/2005