Reviews for Say the Words
PokePikaPal chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
this is one fandom that i would never imagine liking but this story was so well written that i have to say, i'm a fan! good job!
Jonshine chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is oh-so-good. One little piece which picks out Kim's uncertainty, her self-doubt and her ability to lie to herself and puts it centre stage in the most romantic and sweet way imaginable.

I hate leaving glowing reviews - how, after all, does it help the author improve? - but I really don't have a choice in this case.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really great story! I loved the interesting style of story-telling you used, it took me a few sections to get what was happening. The ending was really great too, she never really had to say the words.
SolarinStudio chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
You managed to weave an engaging story out of several different moments in time. Until the end, I was never sure which was the 'most recent'

Ron continues to be awesome, and I want to be just like him when I grow up. :)
charm chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wow dat was cool but it was untill da end dat i realised wat was happening lol
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
good
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Awesome! Super! Terrific! Incredible! Fountain-from-eyes worthy! Boo-Yah for them BOTH!

Ok, now that I've got that out of the way... *ahem* I'd like to say that while it was confusing at first. The story was one of the most wonderful and sappy, mushy-romantic ones I've read in a while on here! And seeing as how many KP/Ron stories are on fanfiction... that's saying a lot! :)

I especially loved the ending "For the first time all day, Kim's heart pounded for all the right reason." :) I'll have to remember that line sometime and use it in one of my KP stories.

You should get a Bueno Nacho Royalty check for this story. :) *And I think Ron would agree for getting to kiss Kim* lol!
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I like the style you have going on here. It was a bit difficult to understand at first, but once I caught on I enjoyed it emmensly.
akemi chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I've reread this story so many times over the last few months, and I fall in love with it all over again with each reread.

I just can't believe I haven't reviewed this. I really thought I did. *shrugs* Oh, well. Better late that never.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Great interplay of the events of the night Kim realized she loves Ron!
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow. Breathless-I am absolutely BREATHLESS! I just adored this! I admit, the rapid, 3-way change of perspective really threw me a bit in the beginning-it's always hard to get that sort of flow going in the beginning-but once I caught on, it flowed just beautifully. I could just see it playing out in my head, and I felt as though I were watching an actual episode (or a movie, for that matter...though decidedly short.) The characters were-despite the added seriousness-utterly in character. The lines were them entirely! It was just perfect!

I'm sorry-I just can't stop gushing! Maybe I should have allowed myself to calm down a bit before reviewing, lol. Anyway, I so hope to read other works such as this from you in the future! This has got to be my new favorite Ron/Kim fic!
zipporahvulcan chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Fun look into the confused psyche of a teen sorting out her feelings. Love can be found in the strangest places - even a puddle of root beer on the floor of Bueno Nacho. I liked this.

I also liked the way you interwove different segments of the story, for example, stopping with a "Hold up!" in one segment, and beginning with that same phrase early in the next, a "Wait!" ending one and beginning the next.

My one criticism is that it was confusing at the beginning to understand the shifts in scenes. After a while, I caught on. However, when I went back and checked to see where I began to understand the shifts in scenes, the scroll bar on the right side of the browser was about 1/4 of the way down the page already. That's a little far down the story to stay confused.

If you make any changes, you might want to make it clearer at the beginning where each segment is taking place. For example, I didn't understand in the first segment that Kim was at Bueno Nacho. You see, it's not normally a "girl thing" to constantly be checking her makeup in a mirror in public; it makes her look too vain, it makes it TOO obvious she's wearing makeup. Most girls want to give the appearance that it's all natural beauty, not makeup, and looking in the mirror in public spoils that illusion. So I thought Kim was somewhere else, maybe even at home, with a take-home cup of root beer.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
aw. Aw. AW! nice work. THANKS!
userx chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
An utterly confusing but wholly satisfying story
Purple Lurker chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The many time changes were a bit confusing, but it rocked!