Reviews for Say the Words
Purple Lurker chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The many time changes were a bit confusing, but it rocked!
Yelhsa D chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow! Such a good story! I especially liked the narration in this story. Excellent use of description as well! Keep up the great work!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I loved this story too much for words. It was written excellent. Congrats to you. I liekd the way you contrasted to different areas that was awasome.
John Riehle chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Beautiful. Magnificent. Absolutely flawless. Perfectly written, flawlessly capturing the essence of the characters. A all the way.
Doormie chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
wow. . .i really don't know what to say that was amazing. just wow.
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
yummy! stupid, but since this is a taste-sensation chapter, dats what i put. :)
penvision chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This is one of the best KP one-shots out there, and I love the style it's written in. The pace is steady, the order doesn't switch up so much that it's confusing, and the ending is adorable. I also got to read this when the text styles were still different, which made it very clear. Applaus for keeping Kim and Ron in character, also.
Spitfire F.22 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Awsome!Absolutly great-and darn funny!
oroborous chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Aw... how adorable... :3..

Though it was a wee bit confusing for me to read(I'm a tad slow :D) it was very nicely written. Lovely job, especially liked the end.
Princess Ayame-aka AaS chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Now this story was truly something. IT was a little confusing at first and I had troubled putting it all the together but in the end I loved it.
Phil Cheung chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This was wonderfully fluffy and sweet. You're an excellent writer, and I think you succeeded in your technique flawlessly. I don't think it's confusing at all; in fact, you paced everything perfectly so that the various timelines filled in just enough of the gaps to develop your plot appropriately. Even without the text styling to indicate your three timeframes, I think you wrote clearly enough that it was immediately apparent which reference frame (yeah, so I'm an engineer/physicist) you were in. You may have been trying to be facetious in describing your works as absolutely perfect, but it's true, your writing is wonderful. You're one of the best writers I've read, professional or amateur, and I eagerly await each and every piece you come out with.
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That was so cute! The best KR story ever!
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very, very good. I like the rapidly changing PoV thing (if that's the right term for it). A few minor, minor spelling errors (I noticed 'his' for 'hid', the only example I can think of at the moment). I like the way you use little details (for example the word 'painted' in 'Two quick breaths passed her painted lips...') to add a certain weight to the scene. If I had to put a name to it, I'd call your style 'Baroque' (as compared to my 'minimalist'). Whatever you call it thought, I like it. Keep up the good work.
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aw... That gave me cavities.

Sarcasm aside, I absolutely adored it. And I got it on the first try, too.

Have I ever told you that you deserve every inch of the title of Queen of Fanfiction? No? You deserve every inch of the title of Queen of Fanfiction.

I do have two questions: Is this before or after TPoL/TPoT? The other is more of a concern: Is this the entire mini-sequel, or a seperate one-shot? I hope the mini-sequel comes soon, after all: The best is yet to come.
asdasd chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
this style worked very well for this story. keep up the good work.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »