Reviews for Four Funerals
oni-onigiri chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh my god. I'm shacking. That's so sad, I love it! But you said some of it was a spolier, so what parts are the spolier. I'm seriously shacking right now. I'm about to cry, now I'm crying. This is just so cool and about Kakashi. I love him and this. Its just beautiful.I'm sorry this is the strangest thing to ask of you but could you read mine and review. I don't care if you hate mine. Its my first one. Damn I..can't stop..crying..Kakashi-kun...sad...loves it...

well oni-onigiri says good-bye
HeiBai-Ameyubi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That... was so awesome. I love it! I mean... the individual sections could've been longer and more... descriptive, but it was still totally awesome!

I was attracted to read this fic becaues of the title and summary, by the way.

Well... okay, you were missing some punctuation marks... and the dashes sometimes got stuck to the next/last lines... but yeah... Still good.

The idea of Rin being an Inuzuka, and Kakashi using those dogs and all is very interesting. I never would've thought of that.

Poor Kakashi. Feeling like he stole not once, but two times from his deceased teammates (as the died).
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
...I like the way you handled Rin's death...
Hellfires Fury chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aw...how sad! this is a really great! poor kakashi! wa *runs away crying*
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Short, but offers some good insight on Kakashi's thoughts on the people who appeared to be the most important to him.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2