Reviews for Perchance To Dream
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That was cute. I must say though, I can't really see a Gundam pilot trained for anything -including sleep deprivation- to react like that after only sixty hours. ; as an insomniac, I've pulled that amount just fine and been coherent the whole time. D just saying. It made for a good fic though!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 2/21/2006

Was wonderful. I love it so very much!

Thank-you for writing it!
Jjinks chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I beat they had so much fun. Well at least one of them.
Tepee712 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Have you considered doing a story out of this one shot...something along the lines of what happens now that duo is asleep? will he wake up or what are the other side effects that this experimental drug is having? I don't know but it has potential for a longer story and since I like your writing style, please consider! goodwork
Raichuu chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw! Kawaii! I love it!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Nicely done!
Misura chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Squee! A lovely mixture of humor, goodness and sheer deliciousness that I greatly enjoyed to read. I especially loved the mood you created, the way Heero and Wufei were emotionally close without ever really getting physically so, and, of course, Duo and his mumblings. A wonderful piece of writing! -
GundamPilot03 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This was really good. I really liked it. I've read some fan fics where they have Duo as a natural insomniac
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
o. really good! i liked it a lot. especially the ending. very peaceful. :) ::huggles::
NekuYasha chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was rather cute! I liked it. Grammer and Spelling was even rather good! All in all, I'm rather impressed. One shots aren't usually this appealing to me. KUDOS!
S.Maldiva chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
aww.. so cute.
AuroranWings chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Funny... but deep. That's an awesome quote you used. xD
lolly sister chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That was not too bad. Well-written, not boring, and just a nice, comfortable story.
Lady-Frisselle chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
this was good. It was sappy/fluffy but not overly so...
dk-joy chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I thought this was really good - please write more! You're a good writer. I really enjoyed this - it's always great to see Heero and Wufei showing their sweet sides.