Reviews for Diamonds, Dames, and Deception
griezz chapter 56 . 4/15
Wow! Simply wow! You managed to take a large chunk of canon, turn it on its head, yet still came out with an AU that bore a decent resemblance to the mainstream universe. At the same time, you had two characters with very little shared history, and gave them a strong (if fast) romance born out of strong similarities in history and heart, all while keeping them true to their basic, canon personalities. The only really surprising relationship you establish was Kitty's sudden tryst with Mystique at the end; I suppose that I can understand why, at least on Mystique's end... on the other hand, Ororo's fury when she hears about it... probably a good thing she'll be far away from the mansion.
Fantastic epic! Please keep up the great work!
gleek12384 chapter 56 . 2/3
This story is absolutely fantastic! Amazing job! : )
34Quetzal chapter 56 . 8/9/2014
I like your take on Magik (Illyana Rasputin). The common mistake to make on that character is to assume she's an anti-hero but that's not true. She's a girl who has a desire to do good despite going through "demonic possessed" in the past.
SixPerfections chapter 56 . 11/6/2013
This was a hell of a story. I sawy Goodddaaamm! Perfect.
SixPerfections chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
Damn and here I thought X-Men were mostly do-gooders who went to great lengths to avoid casualties if at all possible. Guess not! Betsy gutted all those mercs in fashion! It was pretty bad ass and very ruthless. I'm not really up on X-men but .. dat was sweet.
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Well damn.. that was some diary entry. I'm glad Emma will be ok! I was always sad Mystique lost her lover and like her whole family. Out of all the X-Men for some reason her story always stands out to me as a particularly tragedy filled and shitty one. Maybe because it doesnt have to do with body snatching and alien mind wipes and god possession or whatever. Anyway lovin the story, so happy i found it! -)
SixPerfections chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I really liked wolverine in this chapter. Totally had Betsy's number and calling her out on her attraction to Emma. I think the whole scene with him going into the danger room and everything that happened until the end was clever, well written and halarious. I'm very much enjoying your story. It seems that the only ones who can ever get close to Emma are telepaths.. that's like the only way to ever get through her walls, for some reason have someone be able to get through all that. 'Lovin it. :) :D
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 56 . 9/7/2012
Intense. Super Intense.
Atrum Nox Noctis chapter 56 . 1/11/2011
This is perhaps the first fic that led me to ship Emma/Betsy.

I loved how in-depth you went when it came to detail. You had me on the edge of my seat for more than a few chapters, so when it finally reached the end, it was like I could breathe freely again. The tension you're able to evoke from a reader is just absolutely amazing, and I was glad that I was there for the ride!

I'm still a bit saddened that my favorite character Tessa/Sage didn't get the ending that I felt she deserved. Even if she were on the opposing side, I almost wanted her to see her victorious and free. Then again, she also went up against Mystique, who is also one of my favorites. Choosing a winner from that type of fight was difficult all the way through. Still, no matter who would've won, I probably wouldn't have been too happy to begin with. I'm still hoping that you'll continue one day with the sequel of this.

I'm not sure if you still write fics anymore, but you're still one of my favorite authors from the X-Men fandom. It was an absolute honor to read your work.
Shadow of Conflict chapter 56 . 5/18/2010
This was incredible! I've just read it in pretty much one go and I was amazed by the detailed plot and characterisation. Whilst I'm unfamiliar with some of the characters, your portrayal of them made me love them as much as I did the ones I knew.

This is easily one of my favourite fanfics of all time!
Cold War Transmissions chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
It's a really good story so far. I'm surprised i didn't read it sooner. Update Parity shift! Please!
brightmoon78 chapter 56 . 11/2/2007
I want to thank you for writing that is was awsome. Very well writen:)
brightmoon78 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
LMFAO oh my god this chapter is so funny:) i bout wet myself hehe awsome job now onto the nxt chapter
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Wow! I basically love you for writing this :) Haha...great job!
synergyfox chapter 56 . 1/22/2007
Nicce. My hands got cramped so I have decided not to review every chapter till they get uncramped. . -glares at hands- I LOVE ever single CHAPTER! Nesh n.n yours and the Emma/Jean I keep reading are among my deffinate top 3 X-Men fics! n.n

You're an awesome writer! Keep it up cos ya know... your f'n awesome!

blky the helraising dragon n.n