Reviews for Diamonds, Dames, and Deception
synergyfox chapter 56 . 1/22/2007
Nicce. My hands got cramped so I have decided not to review every chapter till they get uncramped. . -glares at hands- I LOVE ever single CHAPTER! Nesh n.n yours and the Emma/Jean I keep reading are among my deffinate top 3 X-Men fics! n.n

You're an awesome writer! Keep it up cos ya know... your f'n awesome!

blky the helraising dragon n.n
synergyfox chapter 9 . 1/22/2007
Oh! See that! I get sidetracked by an Emma/Jean fic and completely forget about yours. Bad me. Anywho. Nice 9th chapter, specially the nice conversation... fit well with Malchik Gay at the pace I was reading it and listenin' the la songy.

Kudos

blky the helraising dragon
Spikesagitta chapter 56 . 1/19/2007
cool! loved this fic till the end! going to read the sequel now!
Spikesagitta chapter 52 . 1/19/2007
aww man, and just like that tessa gone? i like her! evil, yes but still damn cool and calcualating! got to admire that in a person seking revenge
Spikesagitta chapter 47 . 1/19/2007
O...an insight into tessa mind...cant denied that she got reason to do everything she do. and what a plan it was! cool!
Spikesagitta chapter 44 . 1/19/2007
cool! the bashing of the professor was...great! i dislike him, dunno why i used to like him...tessa definately had some great idea for him? and why the heck did she not pull those pair of pistols earlier?
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
hilarious moments, too many, but i cant say that a bad thing! always like emma! must be cos i been reading too much of princess alexandria fics...still i love your fic!
synergyfox chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
OH! Nice nice nice. Liked the bit with the whole secret investigation thing in Xavier's office.

oh might as well make it short and go onto the next chapter :P

synergyfox chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
Excellent. Loved how you wrote the after effects of how Emma can do martial arts now _ and the intervuls between the levels were funny.

But the first bit was the best, Tip me. haha. and to think i did that on gaia for fun _ oh gosh. now i feel sorry for 30 cows.

blacky the hell rasing dragon (a.k.a blkdrgnmstr)
synergyfox chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
Oh it was another good chapter. And I don't see what grammatical errors that you were talking about... but... then again when you have reviewers who don't really grasp grammar well...

Anyways. I love chapter six as much as five, four, three, two and one. _

synergyfox chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
So much drama. You go from hilarious to dramatic. I like. Nice confrontation between Emma and laserboy.

Aap... might as well go onto CH 6 _.

blacky the hell rasing dragon (a.k.a blkdrgnmstr)
synergyfox chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
OH! That was funny. T_T I'm laughing so hard I'm cryin'. Bloody hell... such stubborness... such funny nightware. _ - Specially Remy in Carebear boxers. Oh hell. That was nice.

Great chappy. _

Blacky the Hell Raising Dragon (a.k.a blkdrgnmstr)
synergyfox chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Oh. Nice. Specially the first bit with the diamonds bit. You display the character's personalities so well. Gah. See that? I'm starting to go all fangirl-ish on you. But I can't help it. Your story is written so well _

synergyfox chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
O_O Kittycat's hurt. -groan- T_T

T'was another great chapter, hehe I like the word great -, but the battle sequences were superb! I'm a kickboxer myself, and a Kung Fu/Wire Fu movie fan, so gotta tell you... I appriecate a good fight sequence.

Awesome how you made made the whole... "big mistake" bit and got Kittycat injured. Though she's one of my fav. 5... gotta enjoy it when an author writes an injury so well _

:( but alas. Time for bed. _ though I have 54 chapters to work through tomorrow.

w00t! blacky the hell raising dragon (a.k.a blkdrgnmstr)
synergyfox chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
_ Finally, someone else who get's confused with X-Men plots. The first chappy was great, well, not just great... I don't know exactly how to say it, so I'll do it long-ish. You wrote Hank's sadness (and depression/regret) so brilliantly! The chapter was serious yet funny, like where Emma didn't want to ruin her Gucci boots; I swear! I'm still chuckling.

Anyways, I've rambled on enough about the first chapter, there's still 55 chapters and a sequel to read.

Blacky the Hell Raising Dragon (a.k.a blkdrgnmstr)
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »