Reviews for Tried and Tested
KitsuneAkurei chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I thought this was a great fanfic. I did think it was drawn out a little. Stating some things over a little to much but on the whole it was good.
XcrimsonroseX chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
that was rally good. I like evanescens too. I really like the song you put in in your story. my favourite song is My Immortal, it's also by evanescense.
Space Mandy chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
KEEP GOING!-gets out pom-poms and puts on a cheer-leading uniform,then grin maniacally-

You don't...And I'll do a cheer routine!A really,really bad one!MARHARHARHARHARHARHAR!

o.o; I fergot to take meh pills today.
Cherry Jade chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I loved this two-shot! I really liked how Robin and Raven were in this story, I think that it could happen in the show if it were for an older audience. I really think that you write another one just cuz this one was so...so incredible!- When I looked at this story, I was hoping it wasnt BB/Rav. I cant stand that pairing because I dont think that she would for such a childish person, I think that she would go for a person more mature than Beastboy! hear i go ranting on, I just trying to say that this was really good!-
NerdyAsianGirl08 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
I...LUV IT! OMG I LUV IT PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I WILL HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I SEE AN UPDATE...::breaths in::...::30 minutes later:: I NEED TO BREATH SO PLEASE UPDATE!
maiathestrange chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
In just two words for this chapter, KEEP GOING. I have alot more to say but I think those two words sum it up
Skorpion chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I like this one. A lot. The using adrenaline to keep the emotions under control thing does sound like something Raven would do, and like it'd work.
sohei-zen chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
very nice rob/rae interaction with an interesting take on her powers...hopefully you will grace rob/rae shippers or tt fans in general with more of you work.

-dt-
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh, oh, OH! I really enjoyed this! The scenario was quite believable, considering that Raven does actually seem to be decent at mixing martial arts with her powers in the show. Plus, I like how you allowed her to show emotion, and I thought your explanation was REALLY good. As for the Rob/Rae-ness...there's a part inside of me that's squee-ing in delight. _
Jurodan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
An interesting post, to say the least. She'd only been doing this for a few weeks... quick study... Good Job.
Dozer chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Your story was excellent, It flowed smoothly, had excellent grammar and near-perfect spelling, I highly reccomend this to others and look forward to seeing your future works.
Morgan Adams chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This was so cool! I think you do pretty well in writting TT fanfics. You need to try writting some more. Any way, I just thought this was so totally awsome-even though it was kinda long for me(sweat drop). Onnce again i will say, great story and you did a very good job!
d chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
love it! love it love it love it!
Annie Collins chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
What a great fic- and a Raven/Robin themed one to boot! :D

There were a few awkwardly-constructed sentences and several mispelled or misused words (for example, 'she rose an eyebrow' should be 'she raised an eyebrow'). However, the pacing, action, and description were top-notch! _

I look forward to reading more of your work in the future- and I'm hoping you have a few more Raven/Robin fics in mind! *_*

Thanks for the great read- I very much enjoyed it!

-Annie C.
XcrimsonroseX chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That ws realy good. I really liked the story and the songs.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »