Reviews for Marissa
Melody Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'm speechless. I absolutely LOVE this story!

I like how Kitt acts towards 'Rissie'

He's very protective in this story isn't he?

Keep the stories comeing!
FeenyFan4ever chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
Parkson Thug: (looks in the direction of the menacing black Trans-AM bearing down on them) Eh...Boss?

Parkson: WHAT?

Thug: (Growing VERY nervous) I think you made it mad!

A little word of advice for Mr. Parkson...

Don't mess with KITT when he's pissed!

Haha!

Very good story!
FeenyFan4ever chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hey! Me again! Just wanted to tell you how much you've inspired me in my own fanfiction writing.

I currently have a Inspector Gadget/Knight Rider crossover in the works but unfortunately I have been forced to put it on hold. I would love to get some ideas perhaps from a fanfic writor of your stature! (Sorry, Im feeling rather FEENYish...or in KRspeak, KITTish!) :)

Keep the awesome stories coming!

Yours Truly,

Mouseprint86
Nate Son chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
I've been looking for this story forever. I found it once when I first came to this site, and I can't describe how much I like this story. You've outdone yourself so much. You are one of the few writers here who have given me the courage to publish my own stories on here. My props to you, and keep up the good work.
Lerrinus chapter 13 . 2/8/2008
*applause* I know it's been few years since I have reviewed, but this story is amazing when read in its entirety. I love the way you handled all the delicate situations and the emotions that came with them. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
FeenyFan4ever chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
Wow thats a really good story! I've only recently gotten hooked on 'Knight Rider' and ive only sporatically watched episodes of the shows reruns on SciFi and TVLand. But even so I must say that you were very good at keeping the characters "in character" atleast the way I've seen them.

Good job at showing the more tender side of Devon's character.

Awwed over KITT's fatherly protection of Marissa upon finding her in the forest

I kinda wonder tho...if KITT became human then what likeness would he assume? *cough* William Daniels? (the voice of KITT on the show.)

Anyway...all that to say, very interesting and heart-warming story!

YOURS TRULY,

Mouseprint86
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
Wonderful! :) I loved this heartwarming story, hope you do more of it!
sky blue star chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
This was great! I really liked it. :)
Ami chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Great story! This is SO well written and I couldn't "put it down" until I finished every chapter _ I loved how it ended too, but it SO made me want more! I want to know what happens to K.I.T.T, are you writing a sequel to this or will be sometime in the future?

Ami
knightsky chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
This story gives a sense of "Family" withing the Foundation. All the people involved playing "In character" reflecting the original series. Lovely story and very well written as yours always are! Can't wait for the next one.
knightsky chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
This story gives a sense of "Family" withing the Foundation. Every person in the story playing in "character", reflecting the original series. Very well written as all your stories are. Can't wait for the next one.
TweetyPie82 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Great story! I love it (expcept for the part about that SOB Parkins raping Marissa, but other than that I loved it)! Hope you can turn this into a series, I would love to read Marissa's, Michael's, and KITT's adventures!
KITT40146 chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
This was a very good story, and I liked the addition of Marissa. It gave the members FLAG a strong sense of family as they united around the girl, and I'm really interested in the series that you mentioned. Post them soon!
kittkatt chapter 13 . 5/21/2005
great story, thanks.
the raving loony chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
MWAHAHAHAHA! That's cool! :) I like it! And Kitt... Everyone must take care of Kitt! Or I will come... *shifty glances around the place*