Reviews for Assimilation
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great story, it's well written
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Poor Seven! Yay for Janeway admitting and woohoo for the kiss
WickedNut chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is a really good story. I really liked reading about Seven's memories about her life before the Borg; it was great to read about your ideas about her life, and her parents. The addition of the Borg Queen in training was good too. I think a sequel would be great.

As I said, great story, and keep writing!

Ashley Holdcroft chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I thought that your flashbacks on Sevens life before assimilation were brilliantly written and evocative. The idea of the attraction Janeway had for Seven although well written and poignant I found did'nt sit with me well, I would imagine that Janeway would be very protective of Seven but in a a nuturing motherly role An extremely haunting readable bit of fiction, would like to read more. Excellent
chill-girl-79 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Great story! I like your descriptions.

Please make a sequel!
kain overlord chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
one of the best fics I've ever read, and I do mean that. Keep it up!
subinatrix chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
alright, you need to right another chapter or sequel or something, we need more J/7 shipping! excellent story :)
peacejaw chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Outside of needing a good beta reader for this story, I'd say that you are an excellent writer. Keep up the good work!
A Slayer chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
ooh ooh ooh save me a seat please! i loved it really good story and i cant wait for Neelix's Party wee happy mee Kawaii see you there!
Circuit Corporation chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I liked this story. You managed to keep the characters in character, and make educated guess on the borg hierarchy. as much as I like seeing Janeway act all butch and commanding, I also like see this credible characterization of her.

Admittedly, there were a few grammer mistakes, but a J/7 beats the idea of Seven pairing up with a lump of wood (Opps, 'Chakotay' ).