Reviews for Assimilation
Soulless Huntress chapter 1 . 5/9
I would love to see how the crew reacts to the news that she is fine. How Belanna and Seven are friends. And find out the true depth of love the two women find for each other. That would be lovely.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great story, it's well written
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Poor Seven! Yay for Janeway admitting and woohoo for the kiss
WickedNut chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is a really good story. I really liked reading about Seven's memories about her life before the Borg; it was great to read about your ideas about her life, and her parents. The addition of the Borg Queen in training was good too. I think a sequel would be great.

As I said, great story, and keep writing!

Jenna
Ashley Holdcroft chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I thought that your flashbacks on Sevens life before assimilation were brilliantly written and evocative. The idea of the attraction Janeway had for Seven although well written and poignant I found did'nt sit with me well, I would imagine that Janeway would be very protective of Seven but in a a nuturing motherly role An extremely haunting readable bit of fiction, would like to read more. Excellent
chill-girl-79 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Great story! I like your descriptions.

Please make a sequel!
kain overlord chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
YES WRITE A SEQUEL BECAUSE IT WAS BRILLANT TO READ
PlumPigeon chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
one of the best fics I've ever read, and I do mean that. Keep it up!
subinatrix chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
alright, you need to right another chapter or sequel or something, we need more J/7 shipping! excellent story :)
peacejaw chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Outside of needing a good beta reader for this story, I'd say that you are an excellent writer. Keep up the good work!
A Slayer chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
ooh ooh ooh save me a seat please! i loved it really good story and i cant wait for Neelix's Party wee happy mee Kawaii see you there!
Circuit Corporation chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I liked this story. You managed to keep the characters in character, and make educated guess on the borg hierarchy. as much as I like seeing Janeway act all butch and commanding, I also like see this credible characterization of her.

Admittedly, there were a few grammer mistakes, but a J/7 beats the idea of Seven pairing up with a lump of wood (Opps, 'Chakotay' ).