Reviews for Animal World
namechanger chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
good story.i like it,but can you not put that _t-shirt with_last name in the back and underneath the number_please it just makes it more longer to read. just say your wearing a_ t-shirt(ex.g-unit t-shirt) somethin like that. not to much of those numbers because then it's to boring. And don't you get bored of wearing those t's in your fic it's not a flame or aything it's just a friendly advise on your work. On you last new story friend of foe,why a game show i know you like it and all,but don't you get bored of it. and please pick new characters like zack or david i heard those characters some where before in totally spies. AGAIN: not a flame just some friendly advise,if you don't like my adivse then i won't care it's your fic, just helping. i'll still review sorry it's to long.
The Time Traveler chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
I look forward to your next fic, because I think it will be as good as this one. Congrats on a job well done. By the way, you brought up a good poing in this fic, Why are dogs naturally attracted to fire hydrants? Well, I look forward to the next one!
despyrit chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Hi. Me again. Great work. . I've already given my suggestion for the next episode for you to do. *sits and waits for the next fic*

See ya!
SonicLover chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Wow, nice conclusion, and nice ironic turnaround at the end.

In case you didn't know, dogs see fire hydrants in the same way that people see bathrooms. I'll leave it at that.

To see my suggestions for your next story, check my review for the second chapter.
Farhan Tre chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
what I mean is that for example, in the real episode, Sam saves Alex from falling to her death but try to rewrite it so that you save Alex from falling to the death instead of Sam. That way, you'll be more useful instead of "Yeah I agree" stuff or repeated sentences that mean the same thing. Hopefully you'll treat this as an advice, not a flame.

Marty
DS chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Please, all Totally Spies authors on , I implore you, stop doing this. Throwing yourself into an actual episode script with unnecesarry one-liners does not a fanfic make. If you want to make a novelization of an episode to expand on it a little or write it out for fun, I'm cool with that. But this business of throwing yourself in for no particular reason has got to stop. This is not a fanfic, I wouldn't even call it a novelization. No thought or effort was put into the writing (90% of this fic is dialogue and basic movement), it's just basic wish fulfillment on the most primitive level. "You" don't even have any clever lines that might make the addition worthwhile, you just agree or disagree with people. Please, all authors who make this kind of writing, I implore you, stop right now. There are plenty of original fanfic ideas for you to use, you don't have to copy the show word-for-word and throw yourself in for absolutely no reason.
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Nice work as usual Mat. By the way, you are right about that thing with Dr. Fox being assimulated with puppy DNA, it is disturbing, same thing goes for Clover. Keep it up!
despyrit chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
hi! sorry i haven't reviewed until now. Life's been kinda busy. And the fact, starting Monday, I'm going to have some band thing going on every week until school lets out! Fun!

Anyway, I'd like to see Here "Comes the Sun". .

Now, my problem is getting the plots straight for my next Totally Spies fic. Problem is, I only have an idea for one other fic...

I need to stop writting you a book, though. Keep up the good work and I'll be awaiting the next chapter!
SonicLover chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
First question: How is the name Dr. Fox ironic?

Second question: Why did you not post a reply to my review for the second chapter? I did post a review for the second chapter, right?

Third question: Why do you keep spelling my screen name with a space? There's no space there. Not that I'm not fine either way.
Farhan Tre chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Woah. I see a couple of good words in there. But I feel your presences is not really needed (Sorry I had to say that) Make yourself a major part if you can. About my next story, it is a TS story as well. It's inspired by Good Charlotte's 'Ghost of You' song. My "Marty" character will be in it.

Marty
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
*clap,clap,clap* Excellent job. Nice work as usual. And very nice work on adding yourself in as well. Keep up the good work!
FanFictionBoy chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
What I like about these stories is that they are long an enjoyable, keep it up!
FanFictionBoy chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Just like the real episode, this ones a favorite of mine!
SmashToPieces chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
No, any song from any good rock group will do. Anyway, they () deleted my best fic! I'm so mad! So I'm going to open my own forum and put my fics there too. Just to let you know. And you're still doing good. Keep it up!

-Aerosnitch
SonicLover chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Well, of course _I_ recognize your hard work, because I do just as much. The last chapter of my edition of "Queen for a Day" may not come out soon, since I have a current events quiz tomorrow and I have to study for it.

And... as to what you should do next...

You have my full permission to do my story, "Cherry-Lime Dr, uh, Nightmare". E-mail me for details, so you don't lose any aspects of the story. If that's not an option, my vote goes to "Starstruck".