Reviews for Toadstools
Mugs chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Wow, I commend you during your lunch hour! *gasps* This is quite impressive for a mere lunch hours worth of work. So keep up the great work! Peace Out! _~v
hydraspit chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
hey... it's a bit insulting to the taste of the reader to be reading along quite contently, enjoying every minute of the story, until the end when the author tells them it's crap.

You shouldn't insult your readers. It's not a way to get good reveiws. :D

Seriously though, I did enjoy this story and I think that it is perfect they way that it is. There seems to be enough description. I'm extremely jealous that you wrote this on your lunch break... It would take me days to write something this good.

*hands out kudos*
sleeper6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Written while at work! Oh, you're too good to use up your lunch hour on us. You're awesome. And thanks for this one-their conversation at the beginning: brilliantly written.
sirius'sheelah chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
YAY! omg i loved this! it was so cute and it is going in my favourites forever! u r my new favourite slash writer in the universe!
slightlyxmarionette-esque chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Haha I loved it! It was cute and sweet without being overly-fluffy...Very nicely written. I absolutley loved the part where Remus goes "What else do you worry about?" And Sirius replies "You." I was like "AW!" lol

hardfootrk chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Well, it's very /good/ crap then. _~
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Hi! I haven't reviewed in awhile, I know but as with all your other stories I was very pleased with- Keep Writiing!

Rinnington chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Plenty of description, I think. You describe the important things, like how hot Remus is, and leave out unneccessary description so the story focuses more on the funny, snappy dialogue. I liked it a lot. Especially all of the things they worry about, especially the things Remus thinks Sirius worries about versus what he actually does.
Celeb-Draug04 chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I liked it. Your oneshots are so entertaining to read _
Orliey chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Description is way always kills me when I write. I'm either afraid I have too little or too much. But I think this story worked just fine for something written within an hour time frame.
Xandria Nirvana chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Great story, your a wonderful author. Smiles.
mintycat chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
pure concentrated fluff :) its good for the soul
Audrey G. Black chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Yeaah very cute! Sirius is so great... Loved it ]]
Juliet Rose chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
who, yea! sirius/Remus goodness. Me liked. You put a big smile on my face.
Sanguisiphiliac chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
so sorry i haven't reviewed your other fics! (consider this little paragraph a review that encompasses all of them) I read them all (and appreciated them greatly) but i was recently struck with a bad case of the flu, and my fingers couldn't seem to type correctly.

about this fic: i actually thought the description was fine; the only thing i was having a problem with was the abrupt transition between the declarations of love(?) and looking for mushrooms- it was sortof unprecidented and confusing. The ending was very sweet however.

hope your fanfic muses come back! love you!

35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »