Reviews for Rest in Peace
But but THEYRE ALL DEAD NO WHY I CANT KK
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I
Leofan221 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
It was a good story, though possibly the saddest thing I have ever read. I must confess, I am a Turtke killer myself. Actually, killing them off, then bringing them back count? Cause, that's what I did.
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
It was sad but beautiful, I liked the ending.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This surely deserves a review. Wow... this was amazing. Call me crazy, but I do enjoy one-shots or multi-chapter fics like this, but only if it written with such talent. You have managed to do that, and i cried. The order in which they all passed on was even moving and emotional. Well done...
Fandombatched chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
...and I am bawlling
Smile or else chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
*SOB* oh my... *SOB* gosh...

Good job... if your goal was to make me cry like a baby.
Crazymelody chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Really? Ur really doing this to be ? How could u ?! But anyway great story.

-melody
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot, pooooor turtles and Master Splinter, this story made me cry.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
In tears~ Oh my goodness, your stories are absolutely wonderful and heart-wrenching.
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
*bawling* how *sniff* could you *siff* do *sniff* do that *still cring my eyes out*
WoAiNi edward chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wah! There will be flames! The flames used to evaporate my tears! That was so sad! That's all I can say!
FantasyWorldMiny chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was so sad, and heart-wrenching... I've really gotta stop reading your tragedies, they're making me cry.

But they're just so good! I can't stop reading them! -grabs a box of tissues- Onto the next story.
starblade12 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Very sad, but well written. I like how Leo goes out to meet his end like a true warrior. Of course, I would have preferred that he hadn't died at all (or his family and friends), but that's OK. It's good to have a diversity of stories on here: the sad ones make you appreciate the happy, light ones more :)
silverdragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
damn you - you've made me cry now, I'll make sure to read your other stories as soon as I can stop the tears!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »