Reviews for Unreal
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2017
Good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Good good
BLindMaster chapter 31 . 4/26/2016
excellent history man great job all is the very best fop in fanfiction - thankss for this history bb and i see you leter
Suffern187 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I understand Timmy hate her and all.

But Timmy should at least stick up for Vicky. They said she can't be rude...but all of them is being rude to her while Timmy just set there and laugh about it. Vicky should have thrown all them out the house with Timmy if she could
Suffern187 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Did you really need Timmy kicking Vicky in the neck?

that was just uncalled for real lol
Suffern187 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Man thats sad how you killed off Tootie though T.T

why they at a Amish place? why not somewhere else?
Xxwolfy-chanxX chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
love this story third time reading it!
HellName chapter 20 . 3/27/2009
hi man is a good histori very nice great job man thankss and continue plzz this story is my favorite well take care bye man :) continue your job very nice
Turner chapter 31 . 3/16/2009
Great story. It's just...ugh! So many things to say about it yet nothing comes to mind! All in all truly a great story. Loved the shocking ending in Chapter 23: Disaster, Disaster, Oh Horrible Disaster. Really took me by surprise to be honest. Also loved the ending of the story itself, a happy, yet as the Ch. was titled, unreal, ending. Still happy nonetheless. I give five stars and two thumbs WAY, WAY, UP!
Jack The Riddler chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
this has turned into one interesting turn of events... very interesting. I saw the word Amish and I was like: instant lol, 8)
Jack The Riddler chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
HAHAHAH! i figured timmy and Vicky would wind up together, but i never suscpected they would have to MARRY each other! lol, this is probably going to be very funny.
Kitten Sweeper chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
You were doing so well! WHy did you have to fall into the Psycho Bitch trend? there were no emo kids. there was no anti cosmo, there was just Vickie timmy Disfuntional goodness! and now theres a girl pretending to be sweet so she can win timmy! why!... No no... I must have faith! I have faith in you and that you won't turn this into anougther Stalker bitch Het Fanfiction! I have faith!
Kitten sweeper chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
First of all I like weird. Weird is fun! this chapter seemed a bit more confusing than weird. I think you are very brave for accepting flames too. Any way... I'm starting to dislike timmy in this whole thing. I wish he was more compationat about what vickys going through no matter how mean vicky can be. And I wish he wold at least try to be a good husband. Oh well you wrote it. And I have faith you won't disapiont with this story! you are the best fanfiction writer I have seen in a long time!
Kitten sweeper chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
I found their new home to be very cozy and sweet. But i'm filled with dread and fear for there marrige. My heart is really breaking for Vicky. She's in a new place and scared. I really want things to go better for her, and I'm dying for Timmy and Vicky to find love for each other.
Kitten sweeper chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I thought the argument was very authentic. but timmy kicking vicky in the throat not so much. I can't really see timmy hitting a girl, even if she is vicky.