Reviews for The Founders Return
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Hmmm... Interesting
leviosamoon chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Ok so I'm going to try begging again for you to to either update this story or give us some type of ending please!
I'll take a summary even just something it was a really great story. Sorry I'm putting this as a review but I just wanted to write to you somehow. I know your still here on fanfiction so please give us something
Riddle Wraith chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
*Stares blankly* Okay, for one, you haven't updated in six years, so wth, and two the only reason I'm even reviewing is to tell you that you could have had something great here had you kept writing it. As it is, I'm not going to bother alerting or favoriting it, because this really isn't worth it. I like it, but I know you'll never update so there isn't a point in putting it on alert, and I'll never read it again so there's no point in favoriting it. *Shakes head and sighs* It could have been such a good story too.
god of all chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
animaluvr123 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
leviosamoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I assume there will be no updating since it has been so long, but I will say this anyway: I enjoyed it and I do hope you continue or at least let us know where you were heading.
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
... wow ... nice story! please update soon!

Write On!

Celtic-Dragon-89
HRHFelineQueen chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
this is strange but please please pelase write more or i shall die

Liz
BeautyAndSomethingElse chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
wow, ia am definatly going to watch this fic,

there's a great flow to it and VERY hard to stop reading.

great job :)
moonlight guardian chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
wow, this is good. It looks like it has potential.I truly look forward to the next chapter.

Best of luck,

*Moonlight Guardian*
Yami no Kaiba chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Your run-on sentences in the desciption parts of your story make my head hurt.
Mischievous Murderer chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
wonderfull
DarkJamAB chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
this is a very interesting story i hope you finish it
Lubbleeone chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
so whats he going to do now?
ApocSM chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!