Reviews for I Played, I Loved, I Conquered
sophia666 chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
It was great! The only constructive criticism I have is you have to update soon. Please, pretty please.
random poka dots chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
This is really awesome! Please update soon.
inflatabletigers chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Hmm... interesting story.

D Keep up the good work.
FizzingWhizbeez chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
Oh, what a twist to things! Hmm... coincidence that Nina has the same red marks as Alicia once had? I bet we'll be seeing more of Flint. Oh the suspense!

Anyway, great chappie again. I didn't recognize this story at first because of the title change. Speaking of which, this title is much better! Very original, I think. I see you've improved the summary too!

Update soon please! And more Katie/Oliver action por favor!
Randomisation chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
gr8! please continue!
hanvu chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
wo! please update! it has been months! your story is so damn good, you cant stop here!
MikoGirlKagome chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
COOL!
BeautifulyTragic chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
no!i hate cliffies! how could you! i trusted you1 *loljk*
trippingoverjoy chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Ok so you totally left me in suspense...not cool!

Really though quite a good chapter! I can't wait to see what the newspaper says!

As for the survey, i'd probably find out all of his favorite bands and make him a cd with songs from the aforementioned, and songs that remind me of him.

I did that for a guy once, needless to say we've been dating for the past month.

And baking always works.

Of course i don't know if you're coming at this from a romantical stand point, but if you are than there are my suggestions, i suppose they work even if you aren't seeing it romantically.

I think i've jabbered on enough.

Happy New Year, can't wait for the update!
FizzingWhizbeez chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Great fic! I like it. What the hell is Flint planning, though? And what's he doing with Katie's sister? That evil, evil, man!

More Oliver-Katie fluff, please! I soak it up. Like a sponge. :)
LightPainterQ chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
cute, as always. but that's an EVIL END! evil i say! cliffie. bah. XD i cant wait for the next one!

-Sei
Randomisation chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
did flint make danica tel? ahh! please please continue this is a gr8 story!
Meika13 chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
WHAT DOES IT SAY? :D:D:D
LightPainterQ chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
oh dear... that isnt good. at all. nope. not good. anyway XD i love this story already! conflict, plot, and romance. as well as action, just what i needed. cant wait for you to update!

-Sei
katdlc chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
UPDATE. UPDATE. and. you guessed it. UPDATE. haha. yeah. since i love your fanfics so much. really. i do.

love you, bea dear. :D