Reviews for Will the Real Luke Skywalker Please Stand Up?
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/10
Put down by THE Luke Skywalker - dude, you have no idea of the honor you just received. xD
EruditeMeTonight chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh SITH I WAS GRINNING MANICALLY while reading this! LOVED IT :D
This was wonderful! I'm still laughing.
ElaborateWishes chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
"What kind of woman would want to have sex with Darth Vader?" Haha that was hilarious. When I found out it was dear lovely Mara I nearly cried of laughing. Poor guy.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Ha! I have read this before, and its even better knowing who the mystery man is :D !
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Rofl too funny!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ha! That was amazingly fun to read! Great job with Luke and Mara toying with Rolf!
GabrielaTJ chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So awesome!
UnknownFigment chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
...Okay, this here is pretty fantastic. Especially hilarious once I figured out who the redhead was.
LoryLynn1186 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was...perfect! I haven't laughed that hard at a fic in a long time! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Really cool fic, I wish there were more lighthearted Luke/Mara fics like this
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Rotflmao :D this is hilarious and soooooooo like the happily-married couple to react like that :)

Not ordinary questions, indeed :) I don't know which one cracked me up the most but the psycho bit was excellent :)

Thanks for sharing with us :)

Love
Mireille
daughterofhorses chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is so awesome. I could never have written this that well. I new it was Luke but I had no idea it was Mara. super Funny
Jelp chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
LOL! Wow, my goodness. Though I wonder if he learned his lesson. Now that he knows what Luke Skywalker looks like, he might still try to pull off that trick. Hahaha.

The Force works in mysterious ways. XD Nicely done. ~ Jelp
ilsa27 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh excellent story! Really hilarious - loved the questions that Luke was shooting at Parvill. Absolutely impertinent and so like a tabloid reporter! It was such a fun story, especially since both Mara and Luke were in on the joke. Also loved Luke's demonstration at the end!