Reviews for Tides
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 5/12
Does this have a sequel?
Is it weird that when sasuke wanted revenge everyone gave him lectures and made him look for people outside konoha to train him whereas its perfectly acceptable for naruto and sakura to want revenge on kabuto for whatever he did?
Also am I the only one who thinks parents cannot be replaced by friends, no matter what. After all for the 8 year old sasuke, they were parents, not traitors of konoha and people conveniently chose to hide any useful info from him.
Wow, the Uchilhas are messed up, almost as bad as the Hyuugas. I think Kiba has the healthiest clan.
ChanRawr chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Doesn't make any sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Really nice but one thing angers me. I NEED A CONTINUATION! Thank you!
Andrius chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Great little story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
I loved this story! The parts that worked for me was how you managed to bring the full personalities of the characters from the show and bring them into this plot line with out distorting them because it fitted the story better and seemed as if this could actually be a Naruto Shippuden episode. The parts that didn't work for me was how the story seemed to jump different times and places with each chapter and it seemed really choppy, I think a transition would work better, a sort of mini chapter in you will. The thing is that I loved the story arch and it reminded me of the good old Naruto days, and that's just something you don't see anymore. :( I look forward to seeing more of your work as you develop as an artist!
midnightwolf 97 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
cool
Solareon chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Took me awile, but I read the whole story, gotta say I love the way you portrayed team 7. Everyone was perfectly in charaecter, while still being new and fresh. Good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I love the Star Wars reference!
ShirouHokuto chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Ahhhhhhhh, what a wonderful story - I loved the slow rebuilding of trust, Sakura's general AWESOME, the way you dealt with the seal - just a very lovely story overall. \o/
ShirouHokuto chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
ENJOYING THIS STORY A LOT and especially ahhhhhh Zabuza and Haku mentions! LOVE THEM. Haha, the thought of any of them sleeping in Zabuza's bed is weirdly creepy, though - I'm glad Naruto thought of a solution. XD
Higanbana.4 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Wow. This is really good. I think that given a chance, the characters would actually be able to act this way in the manga. Not even a hint of OOCness. Good jon :)
adamjb chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
I have noticed (really, I noticed this quite a while ago and am just now pointing it out) that you really like writing Sasuke redemption fics. And I have absolutely no problem with that; they're actually one of my favorite types of Naruto fanfiction. The problem is that you have several great stories and none of them are *finished*.

All that to say, another awesome story. I eagerly await more.

Cheers!
Lady Hate chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
You get props for writing the only fic where Naruto leaving Konoha actually makes sense and doesn't piss me off. Simply put, awesome job there!

Okay, so, I liked your portrayal of all three of them and their relationship, sort of. Overall, it's fine. This is a good team 7 fic. You've got some of the friendship stuff nailed. But anyways, things we don't like stick out more,sooo...

I thought Inner Sakura was an infuriating device. I mean, it is -not- that voice in the back of your head that thinks wrong and bad things. At least, I don't think it is in canon. Yet it is here. In canon, Inner Sakura's just a strong willed version of herself that's buried inside, as proven in the Chunin Exam. It is one that is honest with her thoughts, as shown in the first volume when she cheered Naruto's eraser ambush for Kakashi. Her real self thought it was awesome anyways, she was just being a teacher's pet and saying she didn't approve of it.

Why is this infuriating? Because then the real Sakura is put on a pedestal. You know, when she thought that either of the boys is hot or sexy and smothered down that thought, and then any other thought that Inner Sakura came up with. On the whole, yeah, it's similar to her character in that she makes lots of mistakes, thinks lots of childish thoughts, and is growing up too. That's why your portrayal is partly accurate. At the same time, this relationship with Inner Sakura is false. Inner Sakura is not the dark childish side of her that she's matured enough not to listen to it now. It is her valuable strength. She's not "too good" for it, which is the impression I got.

I didn't like her attraction to Naruto and Sasuke as well. I mean, pick one person, or neither of them.

Naruto... okay, I can see him that way. He's similar enough to canon, and still has a life of his own here, which is good. One thing I have to warn you against though, is that he can do too many odd jobs. It's hard to see him really really competent with lots of things, since, well, that's just the person he is. He screws up a lot.

Sasuke, on the other hand, is too... fluffy. Okay, I know most other fics are a lot worse in that he changed too fast, but here also. The transformation is just a little bit too fast, ya know?

Finally, it's the language. This is the style suited for short one-shots, not a moderately long multichaptered story. I know, I read lots of one-shots. It's the simple matter-of-fact tone of it that makes it sound simple but beautiful, when used in small dosages. It doesn't distract too much, it I think it's not very suitable, nevertheless.

Blah, you wrote this in 2005, and it's been 6 years, so you must've improved a lot and my comments are probably not useful anymore. Anyways, I liked this fic, good job!