Reviews for Tides
Beautifully written.
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Does this have a sequel?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Is it weird that when sasuke wanted revenge everyone gave him lectures and made him look for people outside konoha to train him whereas its perfectly acceptable for naruto and sakura to want revenge on kabuto for whatever he did?
Also am I the only one who thinks parents cannot be replaced by friends, no matter what. After all for the 8 year old sasuke, they were parents, not traitors of konoha and people conveniently chose to hide any useful info from him.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Wow, the Uchilhas are messed up, almost as bad as the Hyuugas. I think Kiba has the healthiest clan.
ChanRawr chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Doesn't make any sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Really nice but one thing angers me. I NEED A CONTINUATION! Thank you!
Andrius chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Great little story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
I loved this story! The parts that worked for me was how you managed to bring the full personalities of the characters from the show and bring them into this plot line with out distorting them because it fitted the story better and seemed as if this could actually be a Naruto Shippuden episode. The parts that didn't work for me was how the story seemed to jump different times and places with each chapter and it seemed really choppy, I think a transition would work better, a sort of mini chapter in you will. The thing is that I loved the story arch and it reminded me of the good old Naruto days, and that's just something you don't see anymore. :( I look forward to seeing more of your work as you develop as an artist!
midnightwolf 97 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
cool
Solareon chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Took me awile, but I read the whole story, gotta say I love the way you portrayed team 7. Everyone was perfectly in charaecter, while still being new and fresh. Good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I love the Star Wars reference!
ShirouHokuto chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Ahhhhhhhh, what a wonderful story - I loved the slow rebuilding of trust, Sakura's general AWESOME, the way you dealt with the seal - just a very lovely story overall. \o/
ShirouHokuto chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
ENJOYING THIS STORY A LOT and especially ahhhhhh Zabuza and Haku mentions! LOVE THEM. Haha, the thought of any of them sleeping in Zabuza's bed is weirdly creepy, though - I'm glad Naruto thought of a solution. XD
Higanbana.4 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Wow. This is really good. I think that given a chance, the characters would actually be able to act this way in the manga. Not even a hint of OOCness. Good jon :)
adamjb chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
I have noticed (really, I noticed this quite a while ago and am just now pointing it out) that you really like writing Sasuke redemption fics. And I have absolutely no problem with that; they're actually one of my favorite types of Naruto fanfiction. The problem is that you have several great stories and none of them are *finished*.

All that to say, another awesome story. I eagerly await more.

Cheers!