Reviews for The End of a Perfect Day
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
If Saw 1 2004 was the only Saw this is perfectly how it should have ended. And i know people want the bad guy to win but when the bad guy actually does it makes the world more fucked up then it already is and also is gloomy and depressing. Hell yeah Adam is alive, he will just have to find another job now and get a new GF.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Im gonna troll you so fuckin bad if John krammer aka jigsaw kills adam in this fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Well thats a good sighn then i hope in the secound chapter you dont pull a 1985 brazil and screw Adam Fualkner then.
DetectiveShezza chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Fuck...

Not the ending I was expecting, however this was very very well written! Loved the idea of the "sweet cancer."
Letters To Her chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Did they both die?
NinaKramer chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
I know this story is quite old and I don't know if you're ever going to read this, but I still have to leave a short comment.

You have a fantastic writing style, your descriptions were truly intriguing. I felt like I was right in the story, seeing what Adam sees and feeling what he feels.

I don't really agree with the way you portrayed Jigsaw's character, but since we didn't know much about him and his philosophy before SAW II, I can live with it :)

Thank you for sharing your talent with us! And if you ever decide to continue writing, I'd definitely read it.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
This ending... had me crying... My poor boys...
nicoleb chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Why do you have to be so fucking heartless? You made it seem like Adam was going to live, and then you kill him off. Your writing is so good, and you could have made them both live. There's enough depressing fics of Adam and Lawrence out there already. Heaven forbid you could make them both live and give it a happy ending.
SALJStella chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
I also knew he could do it. YEAH, ADAM, KEEP FIGHTING!
SALJStella chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO HURT HIM!

Damn Jigsaw. Just because he has cancer doesn't it mean that he has to drag everyone down with him! Now, come on, Adam! Prove the psycho wrong!
SALJStella chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Not Jigsaw... *Whimpers*

Jigsaw is just in the way, he hurts the cute, cute Adam... But this chapter was still great!
SALJStella chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Even better angst. I LOVE YOUR ANGST!
SALJStella chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love the angst, love the angst, LOVE THE ANGST!

By the way: You seem to be a little into AdamLawrence slash. Am I right?
misschatelle chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Wow... I think it's the only fanfic where they die that I find...hum...how can I say it?... good?

Well, good isn't really the perfect word to explain it, but I liked it. Sad, but you're good at writing!
you.suck.pen15 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Luvin' it so far. Well written and not lamesauce. Will read more later.

loveskatie