Reviews for The Darkness Within The Light
Nigel943 chapter 2 . 8/20
Why the good stories always have AN's longer than the freaking chapter
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 7/15
I think I'll stop reading here. I know the story isn't finished so I might as well find a good stopping point. It's just not that interesting now that Voldemort and the Dursleys and Bellatrix have all been dealt with. And Harry's not planning to go back to Hogwarts so he doesn't have to deal with Draco or Snape. In short, all the villains are gone leaving only Dumbledore to create tension with. Plus, my favorite pairing (Harry/Luna) isn't even in the running and I'm already gagging at the Harry/Bella relationship and displeased with the Harry/Ginny relationship. Remind me again why Harry would find his chief fangirl attractive as a mate?

The canon prophesy being fake and covering up for the real prophesy is an interesting take. But it doesn't explain all of Dumbledore's actions. "Hidden from the Dark Lord at the cost of the innocent" doesn't mean that Dumbledore has to add to the misery of the innocent over and above misdirecting Voldemort into attacking him. There's no reason for Dumbledore to manipulate the Dursleys into hating Harry. Heck, there's no reason to place Harry with the Dursleys to begin with. Since Harry isn't the subject of the real prophesy there's no reason why Dumbledore needs to worry about keeping him alive at all. If Voldemort or his followers kills Harry, so what? He's just an innocent casualty of the real prophesy. But he's not instrumental at all in getting rid of Voldemort permanently. For that he's got Brian, and he's still safe even if Harry dies, as long as the real prophesy is unknown. If Harry's not the real child of prophesy, just a decoy, then Dumbledore can let Hagrid give Harry to Sirius and let Sirius worry about protecting Harry from the residual Death Eaters.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 7/15
Excellent line: "grinning like the Grim that chased the animagus cat up the Whomping Willow."
rhizz17 chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
update please
KillerRose17 chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
I love this story I found it so well written! Please update soon you can't just end it like this. It's to beautiful to be left behind! :D
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Why can't Bella live with them too? And prevent the order from using grimauld
FotoDi chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Wow! Your Dumbledore is just "evil"!
god of all chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
I hope albus dies in a very long drawn out and painful way, and so too to his grandson and that voldemort takes over but everything is actually grey and no evil stuff
Just William chapter 13 . 1/14/2015
Great Fan Fiction, with a very interesting storyline. No matter how long it takes, a new chapter will be very well received, not only by myself but many others.
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Hp should have changed his name. Why no updates?/
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I did expect LV to offer HP his protection. He still has political pull as a Potter
sylvelle chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I wonder what you were planning. How about a quidditch game Europe vs America?
sylvelle chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I guess you aren't going to make it a Harry/Ginny.,. oh well not finished anyway
sylvelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2014