Reviews for The Darkness Within The Light
god of all chapter 13 . 3/26
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
I hope albus dies in a very long drawn out and painful way, and so too to his grandson and that voldemort takes over but everything is actually grey and no evil stuff
Just William chapter 13 . 1/14
Great Fan Fiction, with a very interesting storyline. No matter how long it takes, a new chapter will be very well received, not only by myself but many others.
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Hp should have changed his name. Why no updates?/
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I did expect LV to offer HP his protection. He still has political pull as a Potter
sylvelle chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I wonder what you were planning. How about a quidditch game Europe vs America?
sylvelle chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I guess you aren't going to make it a Harry/Ginny.,. oh well not finished anyway
sylvelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Always Ginny
Arthorius chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
Story appears to be abandon/dead. you should never make a statement in first chapter that you going to write 30 chapters and abandon it after 13 chapters...
Kaya Winn chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
To Valanos,

earlier today, i received information that one of my stories from Fan Fiction. Net had been stolen and placed up on a website without my permission.

i went to check and make sure that he didn't have others of mine posted, when i discovered that he had also posted you're story, word for word, 'Butterfly' as well.

www. wattpad 15177433-the-darkness-within-the-light This is the link to the page. i do not know if he has your permission or not, but i could not iwalk away from this without at least warning you.

Sincerely Kaya Winn.
Louis IX chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Nice story.
Flutterbytink chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
So considering the last time you posted was in 06 I'm going to assume you've abandoned this story and move on to other stories. Which is a shame as I liked the way this one was going.
Bunny Thief chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
The beginning of a story based on an actual original concept, tragically cut short in it's prime.

I suppose it's too much to hope you'll come back to finish. But not to worry... I've taken the liberty of opening a bunny ranch. All those fine looking women will not have to worry about- erm. Sorry. Got distracted by my dream (or at least A dream).

But I really did open a ranch for bunnies. I'm stealing all your plot bunnies and using them for breeding stock to mix with my own and others I've "apropriated". Even if you never return, have no fear that your unique, original bunnies will live on. (Of course if you make it back to this story and update quickly enough, I'll return the fluffy little terrors unmolested.)

At any rate, thanks for the start to an interesting and inventive story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Just FYI did you purposely make voldy a little ooh, or am I wrong and he is in character, it seemed he would kill Harry on sight
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
I like your story! Update soon!